14th May 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Patel explains procedures well, is very calm and listens to both patient and family views. He takes on board concerns and puts things into motion. A CT scan was arranged immediately and discharge plan was effected without delay.

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

This doctor saved my life along with others, he gave me such great care, came to see me everyday post op comes to work early leaves late nothing is ever too much hes very kind and caring a great doctor and surgeon couldn't of asked for a better team

7th April 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Fully discussed the procedure before hand, highlighting possible scenarios depending how the surgery went. Aftercare was exceptional, as there were a few days I was struggling, so as well as his morning rounds / visit, he popped in when passing to see how I was getting on, listened to what I had to say, and was sympathetic to things I didn’t want after I was sick several times (I.e. having a tube put down into my stomach again) and was happy to try an alternative course of action first, after a little negotiation, but made it clear that if it did not work over the next few hours, that I’d have to have the tube inserted. Thankfully the medication worked, and I was thankful that he was prepared to listen and try this first.

19th February 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Patel has a very gentle and considerate manner. He is very informative and gives details as to the plan. Pre surgery Dr Patel was most helpful and able to describe the process ahead. Post surgery he was very attentive and gave good advice for recovery. I would highly recommend Dr Patel.

25th December 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

As indicated, I felt that the doctor listened to any concerns that I had.

Short link to review Mr Vanash Patel: http://iwgc.net/eftog