mr-vanash-patel

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st December 2020

During the summer of 2020 I was admitted to Watford General Hospital for an emergency operation. I was under the excellent care of Mr. Vanish Patel and his team. I am extremely grateful for Mr. Patel’s dedication and care during this difficult time. It was major surgery and his support was greatly appreciated and he certainly went the extra mile during my stay. Reginald Porter

30th October 2020

This young surgeon was clear and concise and gave me confidence in what he said about which procedure he was to perform. I would like also to extend my thanks to the two most pleasant young lady anaesthetists who administered their part of the operation! Pease accept my gratitude in performing your skills and helping me out of a painful condition .

3rd October 2020

I consulted with Vanash whilst I was in hospital. Not only was his advice to me comforting his judgement was very sound. In my situation it was different from that which was being suggested by the hospital consultant seeing me and was in my opinion prefect as it saved me from an unnecessary operation.

30th September 2020

I have complete trust in this doctor , he explained everything in plain English and answered all of my questions.

11th September 2020

Mr Vanash patel was and is a great doctor, he was very understanding and took the time to explain everything that needed, he also kept checking up on the obvs and made sure i was getting the care i needed. I am very happy with the way i was treated by him and his team and would most definitely recommend him to anyone in the future, overall he is a great person as well as a great doctor and it was a pleasure to be under his care and i would like to thank him for all he done.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Consultant Laparoscopic General and Colorectal Surgeon Honorary Clinical Research Fellow Imperial College London MB BS, MSc, PhD DIC, FRCS (Gen Surg)

Short link to review Mr Vanash Patel: http://iwgc.net/eftog