21st November 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

In the morning before my operation, Mr Patel clearly explained the procedure and associated risks. He appeared to understand my apprehension and put me at ease by answering the questions I had. In particular he allowed me to wait for my wife to arrive before discussing the procedure which I appreciated. In the days which followed my surgery, Mr Patel came to see me even if the on call surgeon had already been. He listened to my concerns and discussed with me the various options regarding progressing my recovery. For example, he supported my request that my epidural not be removed at 9pm at night, as sought by the nursing staff, in order to continue to manage my pain over night and then be removed in the morning.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Mr Patel has looked after me for over 5 weeks now and I have felt in the best hands the whole time. When I didn't feel well he listened to me and when my family were worried he spoke to them in terms the could understand. I always felt safe and trusted his opinion.

20th October 2017

N/A

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Mr Patel was very polite and understanding - explained what was going to happen to me and marked the area to get it right. Made a very need job of the incision and glued it together so that it heals neatly. Mr Patel visited me twice outside of consultants rounds to enquire about my condition which was very caring and much appreciated.

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going one step further to also to recommend you as a great human being. Thanks.

Short link to review Mr Vanash Patel: http://iwgc.net/eftog