mr-usama-abuzoda

11th October 2020

Mr Abuzoda. Listened to my concerns and gave me clear answers that helped me to decide on my eventual treatment. I am very grateful for his excellent care.

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
2nd October 2020

Mr Abuzoda is an outstanding doctor. Anyone that knows me will know that I can't stand going to the doctors after bad experiences of feeling like I'm not being listened to or taken seriously, especially when it took me three times of going to my GP to getting referred. Due to this, you can imagine how apprehensive I was and how it triggered my anxiety about even trusting another doctor especially a male gynaecologist. However, at my first appointment with Mr Abuzoda, I was made to feel extremely relaxed and in safe hands due to his gentle, calm and caring manner. He took the time to listen to all my concerns and reassured me then answered all of the questions I had. It was clear that Mr Abuzoda had also taken the time to read my notes and view my results before my appointment, which made me feel like I was genuinely cared for. He then explained all the possible roots of treatments in great detail so I had all the correct information to make an informed decision on which option I wanted to go for. As soon as I had chosen my root of treatment, I had Mr Abuzoda's full support. I had been made to feel so comfortable that when it came to my second appointment I trusted him that much that I opened up about another issue I was having which had nothing to do with Mr Abuzoda's specialist field. After once again taking the time to listen to me, he went out of his way to write back to my GP to make sure the right referral was put in and that I would be taken seriously and be listened too. I cannot thank Mr Abuzoda enough for not only treating me but helping restore my trust and faith in doctors so that I don't sit and suffer at home. What an absolute phenomenal doctor he is; I cannot recommend him enough.

21st August 2020

I am so very pleased that I met Mr Abuzoda. He is a wonderful Dr that has amazing people skills and immediately puts you at ease with his gentle manner. He has a caring professional manner and has given my quality of life back. He listens to his patients wishes and feelings. Pre and post op you know that your health in good hands.

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
23rd July 2020

Dr Abozoda is a truely wonderful doctor. I have never come across a consultant of gynaecology that is so understanding and caring for a patients needs . If you have any gynaecology problems then i cannot recommend mr Abozoda enough. His kind and caring manor puts you at ease straight away. It is very clear DrAbuzoda does his job for the care of his patients and not for the money.Doctors like this do not come along very often. i have had two experiences with him now the first time if it wasnt for him i would have died and i was not even his patient i was under someone else he was there just at the right place and time and the care he gave me afterwards was amazing not just to me but my husband aswell . I also have just had a hystrectomy under him and he explains things so clearly and has all the time for you if you need to ask any questions. i cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for me . if you are looking for a consultant then look no further .Dr Abuzoda is amazing .you wont be dissapointed .

12th June 2020

Mr Abuzoda was highly recommended by a couple of my friends who were his previous patients. From the very first appointment, he was very respectful and caring. He explained the procedure in detail answering my questions with his usual calm and caring nature. His wealth of knowledge and experience is commendable. He and his brilliant team performed my abdominal hysterectomy to remove a huge fibroid with so much professionalism and precision. He made sure I was very comfortable after the procedure, giving me just right amount of pain relief. He came to see me after the surgery and the following morning and then before I was discharged (which was a Sunday – his day off!) to see I was comfortable enough to go home.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology