Mr Umberto Fazzi

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Gartnavel General Hospital

This professional wasn't what one expected! Seen him several times in a private clinic and not once imaged my shoulder. Advised it was my age and these things do happen. I'm glad I sought a second opinion and first thing the Consultant organised was for an MRI. Showed up immediately that my shoulder problems were due to calcification (quite a bit) and slight damage to the rotor cuff. I had the surgery and on the mend. Thanks Mr Fazzi for wasting my time and putting up with pain for best part of 7 months.

9th December 2013
Written by a patient at Gartnavel General Hospital

Mr. Fazzi is very friendly and informative about what is required. My surgery was carried out within 3 weeks of being seen by him. My surgery was a complete success. I would recommend him for any ortho problems with shoulders. He did a wonderful job on my, he also explained that a lot of physio would be needed to regain full use of my shoulder.

Short link to review Mr Umberto Fazzi: http://iwgc.net/edvk2