mr-trushar-patel

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th October 2020

Starting at A&E with an eye injury I was fast tracked to eye outpatients, Mr Patel saw my eye at the beginning of my journey , prescribed with steroid drops and antibiotics, lots of frequent visits to out patients , all staff have been so caring , positive and polite. When Mr Patel told me I was going to have to have a cornea transplant I was shocked , but knowing it was going to be the only way forward I knew I had total trust in him, and even more pleased he and team would be doing the procedure.Never having had an op before I wondered how it was all going to go, well in great hands yet again everything ran like clockwork and under General Anesthetic, I was walking the dog! Laying flat after the operation was for me the hardest part for me ! But before I knew it I was offered coffee and toast , everyone was lovely .

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Tees
9th October 2020

I found him to be a very pleasant and professional person. I was very pleased with how my operation went and have every confidence in him with my second operation in the near future.

6th October 2020

Absolutely faultless service from Mr Patel. Made me feel comfortable ever visit, fully explaining what was happening and what needed doing. No doubt that Mr Patels level of skill aided in my recovery.

5th October 2020

I have been under Mr Patel's care for some years due to various eye problems, I have every confidence in Mr Patel. Recently I have had cataract surgery and it is planned to have surgery on the other eye in the near future. The result of this first surgery is excellent. Mr Patel is always welcoming and fully explains the problems and procedures to be undertaken.

20th September 2020

Excellent treatment from Mr Patel and the rest of the staf fwith excellent result at the end of the day,I can see again. Dave Jamieson

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Trushar Patel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr. Patel is a specialist cataract and corneal transplant surgeon.

Nearest Ophthalmologists