mr-trushar-patel

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Tees
1st March 2022

Mr Trushar Patel has been fantastic. From the outset he has been encouraging, reassuring, explaining the problems clearly and giving me options of treatment. I felt very confident in his care and knew that his door was always open, should I have needed it. Mr Patel has absolutely changed my life, I had detreating vision over the last few years, Ive now got better than 20/20 vision. I am forever grateful and thankful to him for helping me

Written by a NHS patient at Newmedica Eye Hospital Middlesbrough
29th August 2021

I honestly can't say enough good things! I was diagnosed with Cateracts at a younger than usual age, Mr Patel completed my surgery and kept me updated about next steps. I'm really happy with the ned result and after care support. Would absolutely recommend and wouldn't think twice about having Mr Patel complete future surgeries. The surgery for me has literally been life changing, again, can't say enough good things.

Written by a NHS patient at The James Cook University Hospital
17th August 2021

I would like to thank the staff at James Cook Eye Department for the excellent care provided. Especially Mr Trushar Patel, who was my cataract surgeon. He did an excellent job, now my eyesight has improved so much I dont need to wear spectacles anymore. Anne H

Written by a NHS patient at The James Cook University Hospital
3rd August 2021

Mr Patel is an absolute miracle worker. The work that he has done has completely changed the quality of life for my father. Mr Patel deserves the weight of the world in gold. Thank you so much.

Written by a NHS patient at Newmedica Eye Hospital Middlesbrough
11th July 2021

Very good experience with this doctor. He commented that he had seen me before and he kept me informed throughout the surgery how long to go. This was very reassuring.. I dont think anything could be improved.

Mr Trushar Patel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr. Patel is a specialist cataract and corneal transplant surgeon.

Nearest Ophthalmologists