mr-trif-papettas

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital
29th July 2020

If I needed the same or similar treatment again I would not hesitate in contacting Mr Papettas.

28th July 2020

Mr Papettas provided all round superb care and advice. He was reassuring, approachable and informative. I am a very nervous patient and he calmed my nerves. I would highly recommend both Mr Papettas and the Nuffield.

26th July 2020

There is such a contrast between using the NHS and going private. From the moment I contacted Mr Papettas's secretary to being discharged from hospital after the operation everything happened as expected. As well as going smoothly, I didn't have to be scanned (as the NHS would have prescribed) because Mr Papettas knew from the initial examination exactly what was going on with my hernia. It's difficult to think of anything that could have been improved because I was happy every step of the way. Just a shame I couldn't enjoy the catering in the hospital, the menu looked very inviting. I was recommend to Mr Papettas by a local physician and I'm glad I took that advice.

20th April 2020

After having a hernia for 10 years, being very apprehensive about operations I made an appointment and saw Mr Papettas. He put me at ease, explained everything and what I needed to do to make the operation a success another medical condition appeared so I had to decide weather I should delay the operation after much deliberation and a chat with him he put me at ease and reassuring me about the operation. I can’t praise him enough the operation was a success his care before and after was amazing Thank you so much

Written by a carer at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
18th April 2020

My mother had been suffering with an extreme condition which had completely taken over her life in the past two months. Mr Papettas got everything right for us. He listened, he explained, and he organised the necessary scans and has guided us on how to manage the condition while we wait until further procedures are able to give us a final conclusion. We feel extremely fortunate that we were able to work with him and have confidence that we will eventually find a solution with his care and help. Thank you so very much.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Trif Papettas is a Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon at South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust (SWFT) with a specialist interest in minimally invasive (Key Hole) Laparoscopic surgery. He is an integral member of the regional cancer and inflammatory bowel disease team. His NHS practice also covers emergency and general surgery. Mr Papettas graduated from the University of Sheffield Medical School with Honours. He completed his higher surgical training in the West Midlands Deanery within some of the UK's busiest surgical departments and has gained extensive expertise in the treatment of a wide spectrum of colorectal and general surgical disorders. Prior to starting his consultant post he completed advanced fellowship training within the prestigious Queen Elizabeth (Birmingham) and Frimley Park Hospitals. His Ethicon Advanced Laparoscopic Fellowship gave him additional training in pelvic floor and Robotic surgery. Mr Papettas has now completed over a 1000 laparoscopic surgeries and holds full JAG accreditation in therapeutic colonoscopy and diagnostic gastroscopy. He regularly performs laparoscopic/open hernia repairs and gallbladder removal surgery. He has an interest in perianal conditions including haemorrhoids, fistula and fissures. He is one of few surgeons in the UK regularly performing ileoanal pouch surgery for colitis. Mr Papettas performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital: Management of Bowel conditions (Cancer, Diverticular disease, Colitis, IBS) Gallbladder Surgery Hernia repairs Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy Treatment for piles, anal fissures, fistulas He is based at South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Warwick and Stratford Hospitals Nuffield Warwickshire, Leamington spa Webpages https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/consultants/mr-trif-papettas https://finder.bupa.co.uk/Consultant/view/227510/mr_trif_papettas http://privatebowelsurgeon.com

Nearest Gastroenterologists