6th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I first met Mr Tom Quick with Prof. Birch July 2013 at Headley Court. I was referred to RNOH Stanmore in the PNI Unit in September 2013. The two of them pin pointed my problems from a previous injury (Jan 2008), straight away, which no one else picked up. Not only did Mr Quick fix me, he listened to all of my concerns, especially with what and where I wanted to be in life. Mr Quick took everything on board, after a fair few procedures, he has changed my life massively in a positive way. This next sentence is a fact. If I did not meet this leg-end I would still be in massive pain, lots of medication, have very poor and limited mobility. Thanks again Mr Tom Quick, keep up the great work. You are still my hero. Cheers Dave

3rd December 2017

fantastic doctor

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Tom Quick treated me for my brachial plexus injury having dislocated and fractured my my shoulder badly whilst out hiking in May 2016. He has been very efficient and personable and explained everything very clearly so it was easy to understand what my injury was and what the recovery process entailed. He performed surgery on me and not only has his surgery worked, enabling my arm to recover and rehabilitate over time but my scar (approx 2.5 inches) is barely noticible now. I have a great occupational therapist (Jenny) who is really brilliant at helping me keep my recovery on track and providing Mr Tom Quick with helpful feedback. I am very grateful for all of the support, treatment and encouragement I have received.

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I was referred to Mr Tom Quick in April following a very serious elbow fracture with ulnar nerve damag following an accident. Mr Quick inspired me with confidence from the start, showing me great empathy, care and reassurance. Despite the seriousness of my injury Mr Quick felt the right course of action was to allow the nerve to regrow and reinnervate rather than subject me to surgery. I have seen him at regular intervals this year. Today I saw Mr Quick again and received the fantastic news that the nerve has reinnervated and things are looking good. Thank you so much Mr Quick!

Short link to review Mr Tom Quick: http://iwgc.net/egdup