Mr Thomas Tennent

Duncan is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Shoulder & Elbow surgery. He has a particular interest in arthroscopy and holds a patent for a technique for joint stabilisation. Duncan is also a Reader in Orthopaedic Education and the Chair of the British Elbow & Shoulder Society Education Committee as well as having a number of other educational roles. He has published widely on both education and orthopaedics.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Mr Tennent reconstructed my shoulder after a swimming accident ripped most muscles from their anchors to the bone including my bicep. I went in a complete mess and came out three and a half hours later like new. For any shoulder problems I would only see this surgeon.

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I first saw Mr Tennent as a second opinion after another surgeons botched operation, he has been fantastic. My shoulder issues have been difficult and ongoing but Mr Tennent has always found an answer and treatment plan, he has never given up on trying to get me pain free, I wouldn't trust anyone else near my shoulders with a scalpel! He is a very approachable and caring man and I would highly recommended him and his team Duncan, I can't thank you enough Caroline

15th January 2015
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Came up with a practical solution & not "operation happy"

9th January 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

I have been to Duncan Tennent for two procedures and he has been fantastic both times. Always reassuring and most importantly, cures me! Would recommend him to anyone who has problems with shoulders!

12th November 2014
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I have had a very traumatic time for 20 years plus with a severely arthritic elbow, which only Dr Tennent with his perseverance and total dedication has finally been able to replace the elbow joint in September this year, and has finally put me on the road to recovery. I can't thank him enough.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Tennent: http://iwgc.net/ef8n