mr-thomas-satyadas

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
13th February 2021

I attended The Alexandra Hospital on the 16th January this year, as a day patient, for a Hernia Operation. The consultant was Dr Thomas Satyadas who certainly knew his job. At all times he explained everything about the procedures involved etc. in clear terms. Everything went well and I now consider myself fully recovered. I would certainly recommend him and the Alexandra Hospital.

18th December 2020

I was recently a patient of DR Thomas Satyadas, to have my gall bladder removed. I still cannot believe how quickly I was seen for my consultation, and how he listened to my story, It was such a relief for me when he booked me in for my operation so quickly, and because of that I never experienced the pain again. I have had excellent care from DR Satyadas, I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others . where would we all be without this kind of dedication and skill. Thank you so much for my outstanding care.

7th December 2020

I was recently a patient at BMI Alexandra Hospital under the care of Dr Satyadas for a pancreaticoduodenectomy surgery. In the weeks prior to the surgery Dr Satyadas made several telephone consultations with me, and took great care to explain to me and my partner the different surgery options, what was involved and ensured I understood the possible risk and complications. His openness and willingness to clearly answer all our questions was very re-assuring. He also stressed the benefits of preparing physically before the surgery, which I believe made a big impact on the speed of my recovery. He has a good surgery team that works with him at the Alexandra Hospital, and my operation went well, and during my 12 days of recuperation, Dr Satyadas took time to visit me daily, to personally check on my condition, and ensuring the nursing staff were treating me exactly as he needed. He was genuinely involved in all aspect of my recovery, took time to chat with me and helped me maintain a positive attitude throughout. Once discharged from hospital, he made regular check up phone calls to ensure my recovery was going well. Overall I have to say that I have great confidence in Dr Satyadas, and his surgical team at the Alexandra Hospital, and would have no hesitation in recommending him to others for similar surgeries. He has a genuinely caring attitude about his patients.

25th November 2020

Dr Satyadas performed a double hernia operation which was a 100% success. The whole experience was extremely professional and Dr Satyadas gave me reassurance and confidence at all times. I wish to express my upmost gratitude to Dr Satyadas and I would recommend his expertise. My before, during and after experience was certainly 5 star. Thank you

3rd November 2020

I recently was a patient at the BMI Alexandra Hospital under the care of Mr Thomas Satyadas. Prior to my operation Mr Satyadas took great care to explain to me what was involved and ensured that I was able to ask any questions which I had. He has a very calm and pleasant style and seemed genuinely concerned to put me at my ease. Following the operation even though it was quite late in the evening he took time to visit me to explain how the operation had gone and to advise me regarding the recovery process. Overall I have to say that I have great confidence in Mr Satyadas and I have no hesitation in thanking him for the care he gave me and conveying my reccomendation.

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty