mr-thomas-satyadas

2nd October 2020

Hi i have just a lever op in the m r I with the consultant surgeon MrThomas Satyadas.What at top team Mr satyadas has a round him bedside manner great from all of them.Nothing is to trouble for them with Sharon is clinical nurse a lovely person Thank you one and all David hardman

21st September 2020

Had surgery to remove my spleen and am now recovering. Very satisfied with all my treatment and care. I was consulted at all stages and given information about my operation, what to expect and the after care. I would recommend Mr Satyadas as a surgeon.

11th July 2020

Mr Satyadas is not only a highly skilled surgeon but also has an excellent bedside manner. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and explains everything clearly in layman’s terms. He makes regular ward rounds( often after hours in the operating theatre). I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in August 2019 and Mr Satyadas performed a whipple to address the problem. He was totally honest about what the operation involved but was always wonderfully encouraging ,despite the seriousness of my condition. At all times , both pre- and post- operatively, I always felt in the safest of hands., Mr Satyadas is a wonderful man who cannot be too highly recommended.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
14th April 2020

I am writing this review to thank Dr. Thomas Satyadas for his excellent care, he gave me when I was admitted to the BMI hospital at Cheadle. I had an inflamed gallbladder and needed a quick surgical intervention. He clearly explained what he intended to do and put my mind at ease. He is a top-class doctor and surgeon one of the finest I have ever met. He quickly gained my trust and confidence and I would strongly recommend him to anyone as I can't speak highly enough of him. His suturing and minimal scars post-op also showed his complete care is of a great standard. Many thanks again Danny Rhodes

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
3rd April 2020

I count myself extremely fortunate to have had Mr Satyadas as my surgeon. I am a 60 year old female, and was somewhat nervous about having my gallbladder removed, especially as I was diagnosed with the added complication of mirizzi syndrome. I needn’t have worried. From the first consultation I knew I was in safe hands. Mr Satyadas explained every step of what to expect, what the risks and potential complications there were, and what he, his surgical team and nurses would do to minimise those risks. The operation was carried on on February 15th and went extremely well. Post op, my Husband appreciated a call from Mr Satyadas to tell him the operation had been a success. And I also appreciated that both he and my anaesthetist came to check on me before they left for the day. I recovered very quickly, within days. I suffered very little pain, more sore from some bruising than anything else. And the smallest of incisions from the keyhole surgery have healed nicely. So a big thank you to you Mr Satyadas, to April your practice manager and of course your surgical team and nurses at BMI The Alexandra Hospital. Kind regards. Janis McMorrine.

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty