mr-thomas-satyadas

27th January 2020

Both myself and my daughter have had consultations with Mr Satyadas at the Alexandra hospital and have always found him to be most professional. He is a surgeon that we put our utmost trust in and have no problem in recommending his skills to anyone. He has always treated us with care and compassion, listened to the symptoms of our conditions and treated us accordingly. He is always the first person we turn to for advice.

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
23rd January 2020

I got excellent care and a successful operation. Having carefully explained what was needed, he did everything that he promised. He was polite, kind and understanding and for me his confidence that he could sort me out was just what I needed. He even followed me up with to phone calls post op which was very gratifying.He was ably supported by a great team at Manchester Royal and I was also very lucky to have his specialist nurse Sharon Barker looking after me. Thankyou so much Richard Feinmann

Written by a patient at The Christie
19th January 2020

After undergoing major heart surgery 12 months ago, it was very important to me that I had the confidence that the surgeon who carried out the repair to my inguinal hernia had the skills and expertise in this field and could reassure me about my concerns in having treatment. Mr Satyadas certainly did this from the initial consultation to the day of the key hole surgery, which also included a phone call to my wife afterwards to confirm everything had gone well. He explained everything thoroughly at each appointment and I have been very pleased with my recovery after the operation. I would also like to mention, April, the Practice Manager, who was extremely helpful and prompt in replying to all my questions. I had no hesitation in recommending Mr Satyadas to my father in law who will be undergoing inguinal hernia surgery later this month

16th January 2020

I have had hernia surgery repairs on more than one occasion from Mr Satayadas he is absolutely fantastic a true caring gentleman and a very professional surgeon and Doctor I couldn't recommend this pleasant man enough very caring very sincere throughout both times and his secretary April is very professional and caring too.. Thank you for all your help in my difficult times Mr Satayadas 5 STARS honestly..

12th January 2020

I attended my consultation with Mr Thomas Satyadas at the BMI Alexandra hospital in Cheadle. He listened, answered my questions and explained what would happen during my surgery. He came to see me on the morning of my operation, made sure I was happy with what to expect and left me feeling reassured and calmer, as did the anaesthetist. When my surgery was over he personally phoned my wife to inform her that all had gone well. I was in and out the same day. I had 2 inguinal hernias and 1 umbilical hernia. They were all dealt with at once through keyhole surgery. The care and attention I received from Mr Satyadas and his team, from consultation to discharge, were fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending this brilliant Surgeon to anyone. He is a truly caring man and is happy to give his time to you.

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty