mr-thomas-satyadas

19th February 2020

I recently had surgery performed by drThomas satyadas for a double hernia repair he was fantastic. He puts you at ease talks you through the procedure and Tells you the outcome (. Spot on ) I didn’t even need any pain relief after the opp .I could not have wished for any better care whilst in the Alexander Hospital from all the staff involved.THANK YOU Kind regards Paul roger

13th February 2020

I would highly recommend Mr Satyadas to anyone needing surgery. On our first meeting I found Mr Satyadas to be very professional and caring. This continued throughout all the consultations and operation. He is a fine surgeon and has a wonderful team behind him, from his secretary to all his surgical staff and nurses. Mr Satyadas goes beyond basic caring and is a gentleman with a caring manner that always puts you at ease. Nothing is to much trouble for him if you don't understand what is happening he spends time explaining.

6th February 2020

Mr Satyadas was very professional and was very good at explaining my operation. I felt confident and not worried about my operation. I was comfortable with Mr Satyadas. I was extremely happy with my care .

5th February 2020

Mr Satyadas was a real pleasure to meet. He was very professional and knowledgeable but put me at ease straight away with a very friendly and relaxed manner. Everything was explained clearly in a way that could be easily understood. On the day if the operation, he again went through things and made me feel much more relaxed and again post operation. I would recommend this gentlemen to any propective patient.

30th January 2020

I have a rare bleeding disorder which makes any surgery seem daunting but as soon as I met Mr Satyadas I felt completely at ease. He is very knowledgeable and experienced but also listens and is empathetic. He talked me through the plan for my bleeding condition recommended by my haematologist and took all the necessary precautions to ensure the surgery for my gallbladder removal went smoothly. Mr Satyadas contacted my husband as soon as I was in recovery and visited frequently whilst I was in hospital to check on me. He arranged a swift follow up and I have been able to make a speedy recovery at home thanks to the keyhole surgery he performed. Also due a mention is April, the practice manager. She has been extremely helpful and has kept me informed throughout. I cannot thank Mr Satyadas and his team enough and would highly recommend him to others.

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty