mr-thomas-satyadas

28th March 2020

Very professional and caring

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
26th March 2020

Mr Satyadas and his team were very professional at all times he listened to my concerns and reassured me as to the best way forward for my procedure. I would definitely recommend him. I feel I received the best possible care under his guidance.

13th March 2020

What can I say. What a positive experience I have had under Mr Sayadas’s care. Having arrived nervous in the morning I asked for and received some pre med and I felt very calm. Everything was explained every step of the way. No-one was rushed, everyone was approachable and caring. I have some special circumstances that everyone listened to with care and consideration and helped me deal with them. Mr Satyadas called my husband to update him the operation had been a success and also came to see me. The nursing staff have been fantastic, professional, efficient and friendly. Taking care of my pain meds as needed. My nurse Joanne looked after me with such care all day. A huge thank you to Mr Satyadas and the whole team at the Alexandra. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

22nd February 2020

From the initial consultation, to surgery through to follow up and final discharge he was always kind considerate and very professional. Had very little pain following removal of my gall bladder. Explained reasons for slight tenderness post op. I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone or my family to see this consultant or seeing him myself again in the future should the need arise.

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
20th February 2020

Mr Satyadas is genuinely one of the nicest men I have ever met. I myself work for the NHS and find that some surgeons can be rude & arrogant, so when it come to meeting I was a little apprehensive of the reception I would get, and I was so happy that Mr Satyadas is so down to earth, friendly & welcoming. He took the time to listen to me, explain everything and answer all of my questions. He never rushed anything and I felt completely at ease with him. Before meeting him, I was very worried about the surgery as I had a rare tumour and didn’t know how many times he had performed the surgery, but after that first meeting I put all my faith into him & I knew he was the right man for the job. I Honestly couldn’t have asked for a nicer man to perform my surgery & all thank yous in the world doesn’t seem enough. He’s is a extraordinary man who does extraordinary work. Debra Leigh

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty