Mr Thomas Pearson

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Mr Pearson removed my Gallbladder by keyhole surgery at the Springfield Medical Centre in September 2014. I saw Mr Pearson on a regular basis for 6 months following my surgery and I can honestly say I found him very easy to speak to, he listens ! He is a patient, caring, knowledgeable, professional man. He is a great guy ! If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of needing surgery but able to be under his care ...you have struck gold ! My mum has also been a patient of Mr Pearsons and she too was extremely impressed with the care and advice she received. Thank you Mr Pearson.........Esther Kitteridge, Broomfield.

14th October 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was waiting for an operation and was getting nowhere. My GP said he would get in touch with Mr Thomas Pearson for me. I had an interview with him and he listened sympathetically to me and my case is now on the move, thanks to Mr Pearson.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Pearson: http://iwgc.net/eelfo