11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have struggled with sinusitis for almost 15 years and have seen many doctors and specialists, but seeing Mr Suva today was a breath of fresh air. He listened and empathised with my frustrations, clearly explained the science behind the treatment he recommended and was extremely personable. In the past other GPS and consultants have made me feel a bit silly for asking certain questions and gave me very little information, but Mr Suva was approachable, knowledgable and really helpful.

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva was the first person in a long process (over 6 months) to actually explain to me what was going on. He gave me test results which could have been given sooner by others. All the staff at Furness General were very nice but I was bewildered by the whole process and did not know what was going on. I know I could have asked more questions but I felt unfamilar and intimidated by the surroundings and processes. In particular there was a protocol by which people found to have hearing loss on one side have an MRI scan. All I was told was 'You have to have a scan' and it was not till I met Mr Siva that it was explained why or that I have one sided hearing loss. At the time of the hearing test someone even asked me why I was there.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva was very pleasant and very easy to talk to. He listened to what I had to say, answered my questions and made sure that I knew everything I needed to know. Really put me at ease. Will not be worried when I see him again and I feel that he will do his best for me.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I have hearing problems, balance and dizziness. Mr. Siva dealt with these. He helped me, tested and decided what was the next step to take. He listened to my concerns and assured me that I hadn't got Menieres Disease. My treatment is ongoing and I have every faith in every department of FGH. I liked Mr Siva's positive attitude and his happy face. He made me feel better so thank you.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I have recently received septorhinoplasty surgery from Mr Siva and I am extremely happy with the results. The surgery was mainly to help with my congested breathing and to help with my snoring problem. I have had excellent results with both, my breathing has greatly improved and my snoring has disappeared. Cosmetically the appearance of my nose has also greatly improved. Extremely happy with Mr Siva's work.

Nearest Otolaryngologists