29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva was very pleasant and very easy to talk to. He listened to what I had to say, answered my questions and made sure that I knew everything I needed to know. Really put me at ease. Will not be worried when I see him again and I feel that he will do his best for me.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I have hearing problems, balance and dizziness. Mr. Siva dealt with these. He helped me, tested and decided what was the next step to take. He listened to my concerns and assured me that I hadn't got Menieres Disease. My treatment is ongoing and I have every faith in every department of FGH. I liked Mr Siva's positive attitude and his happy face. He made me feel better so thank you.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I have recently received septorhinoplasty surgery from Mr Siva and I am extremely happy with the results. The surgery was mainly to help with my congested breathing and to help with my snoring problem. I have had excellent results with both, my breathing has greatly improved and my snoring has disappeared. Cosmetically the appearance of my nose has also greatly improved. Extremely happy with Mr Siva's work.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I found Mr Thiru Silva very helpful. He explained test results very thoroughly arranged a further scan and explained what treatment may be required. I couldn’t fault the treatment I received.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva was very approachable and he listened intently. Very informative on my diagnosis and was happy to answer any questions or queries regarding my situation. He also explained about any medication or any forthcoming treatment that may be available to me.

Nearest Otolaryngologists