18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I was seen by Mr Siva today as an outpatient. He was very interested in my long standing nasal problem and listened to everything I had to say. I felt he is genuinely interested in helping me as he can see how it impacts on my everyday life. I am very pleased by this and really believe he will try his best to help me.

14th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Made me feel at ease from the start. Informative and Jargon free, would definitely recommend.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Thiru Siva was patient and courteous during my consulation. He answered any questions that I had and explained my medical condition in an approachable and straight forward way. The staff at Morecambe and Lancaster are always polite and work hard, i was very pleasedat my treatment today.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at ESMI Day Hospital

Mr Siva is very personable, friendly and professional. He explained the whole situation, medical procedures and possibilities with my case and was extremely knowledgeable. He had a thorough understanding of my medical notes, knew what he was looking for and at, and was able to explain the whole treatment timeline. I was happy to be seen by him and will be more than happy to be seen by him in the future. More staff in the NHS could learn greatly from him, his treatment of patients and his work ethic. .

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Siva was very helpful. Was very informative about the surgery. He also answered all my questions and ensure my about my worries.

Nearest Otolaryngologists