20th September 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I found Mr Siva very professional .He explained my problam in great detail and made it easy to understand.

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva was friendly but professional. He listened to me. He explained why I was having problems. He gave me the understanding that I could manage my complaint. He was young and passionate about his knowledge. I have total confidence in him.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Very patient and understanding. Went through all my options for treatment in detail and ensured I was happy with moving forward.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva is a friendly and thorough gentleman who goes to great lengths to explain your condition in full. A professional all round.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr. Thiru Siva knew the history of my condition although I have never met him before. he had clearly done some research. This was very reassuring. He explained what is wrong with my ears and sympathised with my plight knowing that this has been ongoing for some twelve months. he understood the severe discomfort that my ailment causes. An empathy that I have not experienced before. He explained my condition fully.This also has not been explained fully to me before even though I have seen private consultants in the past. He suggested a way forward and a follow up appointment in two weeks.My experience today was exemplary.

Nearest Otolaryngologists