7th January 2018
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Really lovely manner, explained clearly what to expect, how I would get test results and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. 10/10

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

i had been seen by a doctor at FGH previously for my condition. He had not listened and therefore not understood. By contrast Dr Siva did listen and therefore gained a much better understanding. He then recommended a treatment that worked extremely well. I saw him at a follow up OPA yesterday. My main comments are that: He listened and therefore had a better understanding of my condition He came across as kind and caring He was professional and wanted to make sure that his treatment recommendation had been successful

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Very kind and informative, he made me feel very comfortable.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Visited Dr Sivu as a follow up to ENT surgery in July, as I suspected all was not well with the surgery aftermath. He listened and offered reassurance that the surgery had actually been a great success based on his examination, but then gave sensible reason as to why I may still be having issues. He also refrained from putting me on a harsher treatment of 2 options to help in the future so that I can self manage what are occasional light issues with my sinuses. Would ask to see again in future on this matter and anything else ENT.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Thiru Siva has been helping me with a very real problem that I thought I would just have to live with. Without using any medication, only using exercise he has almost completely cured me of Benign Paroxysmal Vertigo. Why I say almost completely is because I am still under his care and I am still doing another two weeks of Brandt-Daroff exercises. I am very grateful for his help, and would like to say a very big Thank you.

Nearest Otolaryngologists