18th January 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I recently had septoplasty done and Dr Siva was fantastic, he explained everything and I would recommend him.

2nd January 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I had rhinoplasty to fix a broken nose that had blocked one nostril. Mr Siva explained everything thoroughly. He was very kind and chatted about my A levels, school etc. Mr Siva was interested in me which gave me confidence in him. I could ask him any question and he was happy to answer and explain to me. He is a really great surgeon and lovely person. Tiree Taylor

1st January 2017
Written by a carer at Furness General Hospital

Mr. Thiru Siva recommended a treatment that had persisted for some time and has now cleared completely. Mr. Siva has an excellent "bedside manner" and spent adequate time explaining the reason an associated problem had occurred.

30th December 2016

VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING

30th December 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Mr Siva was very pleasant and extremely informative thus allowing me to have a very engaging conversation with him about my condition. I found his approach very respectful and open. He made many suggestions as to how I could manage my condition in the future and further confirmed my own analysis capability. He also gave more than sufficient time for the consultation and was not rushed to move on to his next appointment. His support nurse was also very informative and polite. Overall this was a very informative and pleasant consultation which left me feeling a positive outcome with regards my current and future health. Thank you very much.

Short link to review Mr Thiru Siva: http://iwgc.net/efnb3