Mr Tarek Garsaa

5th April 2016
Written by a patient at Ysbyty Gwynedd

I was a patient of Mr. Garsaa for a colonoscopy, he has a very gentle, professional manner and his excellent working relationships were obvious by the relaxed, happy atmosphere in his surgery. He made me feel completely at ease, listened to me and reported his findings clearly and with empathy. I was very happy to be in his care and trust him implicitly.

2nd April 2015
Written by a carer at Ysbyty Gwynedd

My Mum was under Mr Garsaa's excellent care for 5 weeks. Mr Garsaa was extremely professional, courteous and approachable, and I will always remember and treasure his kindness and compassion during my Mum's illness. His quiet and unassuming manner made him an excellent listener and he always had time to answer my numerous questions. First and foremost, the care he extended to my Mum was second to none, but his concern also extended to us, her family. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

9th January 2014
Written by a patient at Ysbyty Gwynedd

Mr Tarek Garsaa made me feel confident in his care, he was respectful, compassionate and informative. I know that other patients felt the same and we were touched by his friendly approach. It was evident that his colleagues held him in high esteem.

Short link to review Mr Tarek Garsaa: http://iwgc.net/ef6jk