mr-tapan-sethi

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at The London Clinic
8th February 2020

Mr Sethi is an amazing doctor and surgeon. Really happy with the results of my surgery and would recommend him to anyone with a knee problem.

Written by a patient at Schoen Clinic London
8th February 2020

I went to see Mr Sethi following a knee injury I sustained while skiing. From the first day I met Mr Sethi he reassured me and I knew I was in good hands. Mr Sethi's team has been amazing and made sure everything was in place for surgery and my recovery. I am so grateful for the care and treatment that Mr Sethi has provided, he is brilliant. Even my physiotherapist has said that they have not seen anyone recover so quickly from an ACL reconstruction before, all thanks to Mr Sethi's surgery. Thank you, I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sethi to anyone who has a knee problem.

Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital
8th January 2020

Very professional and a great service !

Written by a patient at Homerton University Hospital
11th December 2019

Great surgeon and caregiver continually improving his skills.

Written by a patient at Homerton University Hospital
8th November 2019

Dr Sethi carried out a Partial Knee Replacement for me 16/09/19 at Homerton Hospital. I’m really happy with the care I received before my operation and after my operation. Dr Sethi explained everything to expect after my operation. So I fully understood everything. On the morning of my operation i met Dr Sethi before he began and also afterwards. I was allowed home the following afternoon and continued my rehabilitation at home. I can honestly say that i am really happy with my knee, the scarring is really good and also my mobility. You must make sure you do your exercises twice a day to get the knee to adjust. It’s been 7 weeks since my operation and i saw Dr Sethi in hospital for my review and he was happy with my knee. I cannot thank Dr Sethi enough. I still have pain in my knee but that’s to be expected as it is still early. You will gradually get less pain as the weeks/months go by. I would recommend anyone who is thinking about their operation and worried to be reassured that you will be very happy with the outcome of your operation. I am very thankful for having a fantastic Dr who reassured me about the procedure and also for listening to me and having shown me a lot of care and reassurance. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Deepu Sethi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Knee Surgeon. Mr Deepu Sethi is an established Knee Surgeon with a specialist interest in Sports Injuries, Joint Preservation Surgery and Knee Replacement Surgery.

Short link to review Mr Deepu Sethi: http://iwgc.net/ecn6c