mr-tapan-sethi

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th March 2020

Mr Sethi is an amazing doctor and I feel very lucky that I met him. The results of my surgery have been really good and better than I expected. Thank you Mr Sethi and your team, we need more doctors like you.

Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital
15th March 2020

Mr Deepu Sethi is nothing short of incredible at his job. The quality I most appreciated about Mr. Sethi is that it was clear, even from our first meeting, that he actively listened to my concerns, my questions and doubts, as well as what I wanted to get out of coming to see a medical professional about my knee. I felt heard by him, which helped considerably in a situation where the outcome was very much uncertain for me. Not only did he listen very well, he also was very measured about the explanations and advice he gave me. He was clear, informative and helpful. He was careful not to over-exaggerate my condition, to avoid causing me unnecessary concern, as we tried to assess the need for surgery together. However, he made it clear that it was very understandable that I was in pain. He carefully expressed the differences between things he was confident about (e.g. specific physical injuries and their severity, based on my MRI) versus things only I could properly judge (e.g. how much the pain really intervened with my day-to-day life, and what next steps were necessary as a result). He answered all of my questions clearly and in good detail. He also asked me questions to better assess what I was trying to achieve. He never rushed me and paid full attention all the while. In total, I saw him 5 times over almost a year and a half. Each time it was a real pleasure to go and see him, and a source of comfort for me, despite my changing symptoms and experiences. I trust Mr. Sethi. He was always tremendously respectful of my time, my body and my concerns. It did not take long for him to earn my trust because he was so transparent, measured in his assessment and is also clear with his communication. I have no doubts about his ability to assess, support and advise a patient. Given my condition, I am likely to need consultation again, at which point I will be asking to see him for sure. Thank you Mr. Sethi for your time, your consideration and your exceptionally high quality of care. I wish you all the very best for the future.

5th March 2020

I am very grateful for the care and treatment that Mr Sethi has given me. For many years I have had an unstable kneecap and many doctors previously told me that nothing could be done apart from physiotherapy. From the first time I met Mr Sethi I felt that he was very knowledgable and he clearly told me all the options available. He explained things in very simple terms which was easy to understand. I opted to have surgery (ligament reconstruction) as nothing else was working. Now I am 6 months following surgery and am really happy with my knee, I have no pain and can do things that I have not been able to do for years. I have not met many doctors as kind and patient as Mr Sethi, thank you.

Written by a patient at Homerton University Hospital
4th March 2020

Underwent ACL reconstruction in December, all aspects of my experience were wonderful. Dr. Sethi was both knowledgable and comforting and provided me with all the information I needed both, before and after my surgery. Along with on the day care. I believe my experience could have been a lot worse if I didn’t have such a quality surgeon.

25th February 2020

I sustained a bad knee injury and tore my meniscus cartilage. I feel so lucky to have met Mr Sethi, he managed to repair the torn cartilage and now I am back to normal. I went skiing last week and had no problems with my knee what so ever. Thank you Mr Sethi and his fantastic team.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Consultant Orthopaedic Knee Surgeon. Mr Deepu Sethi is an established Knee Surgeon with a specialist interest in Sports Injuries, Joint Preservation Surgery and Knee Replacement Surgery.

Short link to review Mr Deepu Sethi: http://iwgc.net/ecn6c