Mr Taleb Jeddy

22nd April 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Seen Mr Jeddy at Spire Hartswood hospital. I'am an employee there. Trusted him fully to to do my varicose veins stripping in my leg. More than happy with result. Treated with courtesy and respect. Cheers :)

20th April 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Mr jeddy removed my gallbladder as a nhs patient at the spire Wellesley hospital I had fantastic treatment and Mr jeddy kept me informed all through the whole process I found him very friendly and would recommend him to anybody as a terrific Consultant

20th April 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Mr T Jeddy was responsible for my hernia operation which was done with care and consideration have now recovered with no problems many thanks to all the staff at the Wellesley Southend-on-Sea regards mike

15th April 2019
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Mr Jeddy is a fantastic,brilliant and the best surgeon. I had to have a parathyroid gland removed in January 2019 which was causing myself to be quite ill. Having met Mr Jeddy in December 2018 he made me feel at ease and really positive that once the parathyroid gland was removed I would feel well again and yes he is right. I feel really well again. Mr Jeddy was the surgeon who removed my parathyroid gland I had no pain no swelling nothing wrong with my voice I could eat also. Now in April and the scar I have, you can hardly see. So I would like to say a BIG thank you to Mr Jeddy for looking after me and helping me to feel so so much better.

12th April 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I had a lovely experience. The assistance i recieved were satisfactory and i would consider the heigene to be favourable. The doctor was very assuring and welcoming and i doubt i would ever find such service. Much recommended! i do not believe that improvment is necessary. The hospital is very very good. Thank you for the experience.

Short link to review Mr Taleb Jeddy: http://iwgc.net/eefri