Mr Taleb Jeddy

Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital
21st March 2020

Mr T Jeddy was my consultant for a hernia repair at the end of Feb. He has given me a good experience (of something that I was dreading). He has proven to be kind and committed and seems to really care about his patients. I am a staff nurse and have worked in many places and met and worked with lots of consultants over the years.. I can say from what I have seen he is one of the best, and I would trust him to care for my loved ones. Thank you so very much to Mr Jeddy and his fantastic and professional team at the wellesley, you should be very proud of yourselves for how you help your patients.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
17th March 2020

Informative, caring and professional, I felt in safe hands before, during and after the operation. Mr Jeddy was keen to keep scarring to a minimum, even suggesting seeing me briefly when I was unsure about my recovery just to calm my nerves and provide reassurance that everything was well. Even went as far as accommodating a bizarre request to take a picture of my thyroid once it was out!!

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
16th March 2020

Firstly Mr Jeddy is a very nice man. He was very courteous, professional and had my needs at heart, during our conversations and meetings. The surgical procedure I was having, was explained to me fully in the first consultation and I was constantly asked if I had any questions or anxieties about the procedure. Because he explained everything about the procedure I was totally confident all would go well. Indeed, this was the case and the follow up appointment, after the operation , was conducted in the same manner.

Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital
14th March 2020

Efficient. Recovered well from my op

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
5th March 2020

He was very informative and efficient every time we met.

Mr Taleb Jeddy was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Taleb Jeddy: http://iwgc.net/eefri