Mr Taleb Jeddy

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

I had a completion thyroidectomy at the beginning of May, 2018. Mr Jeddy and his staff were brilliant making sure I was well looked after before and after my operation! 6 months later my scar hardly shows, and looks better than it was before! I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you Mr Jedd y ☺

29th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

Very friendly and helpful. Makes you fill at easy.

28th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I have had surgery by Mr. Jeddy three times over a number of years and always found him very pleasant and caring. He has been ready to explain in detail, to myself and my wife, the procedures he is undertaking. He also treated my wife for varicose veins last year and she is really pleased with the results, minimal scarring. Thank you Mr Jeddy for all your care.

24th October 2018
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Mr Jeddy made me feel relaxed about the surgery explaining everything. I had glands removed from my neck and the scar is very neat. The care i recieved was very good and if i need surgery again i would be happy to have Mr Jeddy again

22nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I arrived at my initial consultation full of worries and left feeling completely at ease. Mr Jeddy took the time to explain all possible scenarios to me and was very patient answering my endless questions! My whole experience from the consultation to the surgery was made much less stressful thanks to Mr Jeddy and I couldn’t recommend him enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »