Mr Taleb Jeddy

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

I had a total thyroidectomy on the 19th November, I found everything went so smoothly, Mr.Jeddy was ready to operate on me even before my surgery time which was great. My incision area looks great, I had no tingling or nerve problems, my voice was not affected in anyway by the surgery. I could not have asked for a better surgeon to do my surgery, I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Mr.Jeddy to anyone needing surgery.

22nd December 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I had my surgery with doctor T.JEEDDY on the 6th of December.The staff and the doctor have been absolutely amazing. Spire Wellesley Hospital is the place you want to be if unwell .Thank you for looking after me .

22nd December 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

i received excellent care and treatment. Mr Jeddy was kind caring and understanding. his skills as a surgeon in removing my gall bladder has improved my quality of life immeasurable.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

I have had two operations done by Mr T Jeddy the last one being thyroid lobectomy in November 2018. Both operations went well. My scar is healing very well and the stitching is hardly noticeable, great job. Mr T Jeddy is one of the nicest Doctors I have come across. He explains everything in detail in simple English, ie not a lot of medical jargon. The after care is very good. A very pleasant, nice , all round person is Mr T Jeddy. Thank you.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Dr. Taleb Jeddy removed my Thyroid at Basildon Hospital on Wednesday 12th September 2018. His professionalism was outstanding. Everything in which he described would happen all happened correctly. There was no small hiccups and no delays in anything. The aftercare after the operation was excellent and the follow up appointment was excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone in the world.

Short link to review Mr Taleb Jeddy: http://iwgc.net/eefri