Mr Taleb Jeddy

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Great service. T Jeddy sees you on time, easy to talk to. Had my v.vein done never in pain and back to the gym in 3 weeks

29th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Had half thyroid removed 4 weeks ago under the care of Mr Jeddy. He is a very knowledgeable consultant who put me totally at ease, explained everything in detail to me at every appointment. The op went exactly to plan, my wound is healing really well. No hesitation in recommending him at all.

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Fantastic doctor knew exactly what was wrong and how to remedy the problem. Operation was done to high standard and care was exemplary. Would recommend every time.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

w w Mr.Jeddy offered me the chance to have a partial thyroidectomy as a day case,which was a excellent choice for me. I was back home by 18.30 that same evening. My follow up care with Mr.Jeddy was fully explained to me, he explained all care and how the operation had gone plus the biopsy he had taken.I found he took the time to offer reassurance and answer my questions with professionalism and kindness

26th September 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I have Dr T Jeddy carry out surgery on me on four occasions and each time i have been totally satisfied with the surgery. I have always found Dr Jeddy polite and courteous and always asks if you fully understand the surgery and risks involved. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to friends and colleagues..

Short link to review Mr Taleb Jeddy: http://iwgc.net/eefri