Mr Tahir Mirza

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Mr Mirza's approach to everything is highly professional and he puts everything in very simple easy to understand terms. You can see his high level of care in everything he does.

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Dr Mirza is a friendly,welcoming doctor, he listened to my needs and reassured me that the problem with my tooth will be sorted sooner rather than later. Very professional!

16th May 2018
Written by a carer at Lister Hospital

My 11 year old daughter recently had dental treatment under general anaesthetic. Obviously we were slightly anxious about this procedure. However on arrival at Lister Hospital, Stevenage we were soon put at ease. Mr Mirza was friendly, helpful, kind and explained the whole procedure to us. The whole of the team including reception staff, anesthetist and nurses were fantastic from start to finish. We'd like to say a huge thank you to all involved especially Mr Mirza.

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Informs you about everything which is going on, tells you all the possibilities and guides you through to the end of the procedure. Professional, and a very good team. Good experience overall.

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Had my procedure, made me feel comfortable throughout and was very friendly. Great teamwho made the procedure feel like a breeze!

« 1 2 3 4 »