Mr Tahir Mirza

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

I had a large mole removed on my right temple by Dr. Mirza. I was very impressed with the way the procedure was carried out. It was totally painless and afterwards I felt no discomfort or even soreness. The doctor was very thorough in explaining everything beforehand and has a very friendly caring manner.

10th April 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

Very impressed with this Doctor as he has great analytical skills, understands complex situations very quickly, is empathetic and has great people skills!

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

The care I received from Mr Tahir Mirza was exceptional. It is not every Consultant, Doctor.....you will feel comfortable with. Mr Tahir Mirza was the direct opposite. He made me feel comfortable through the whole experience. He took his time to explain what my procedure will entail and also attended to the fears that I had. I will recommend Mr. Tahir Mirza because he is patient and sees to your needs.

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

I visited the consultant Tahir Mirza on Tuesday the 18th October and I must say that I was very impressed with the care I received from him, he was a very kind and caring man and he made me feel like I was a v.i.p, Tahir spoke to me in a very reassuring way and he put my mind at ease, he has asked to see me again in 6 months and I very much look forward to seeing this lovely gentleman again. I could tell from the other staff that he is held in very high regard by them too, the lady that was present with me in the room told me that all the staff really liked him after I had said to her what a lovely man he is.

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

It was a friendly interview with this consultant and I felt at ease. The condition of my tooth was x-rayed and the importance of having the tooth extracted at a later date was clearly explained to me.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons