19th November 2020

I was very tense prior to my appointment as I was to have a small surgical procedure on my lips, I was unsure how invasive this would be and how painful.. Dr Mirza and his team of nurses immediately put me at my ease. He took time to answer my questions; he was friendly and professional. The procedure was quick and painless. He gave me all the information that I needed to speed up the healing of the wound and minimise scarring. While I am waiting for biopsy results, I have the reassurance that it is very unlikely that I will need further treatment.

16th November 2020

Mr Mirza really listened to me as a patient and I was fully involved in the decisions made regarding my health. He has a down-to-earth way of speaking to patients and I could not fault him. I also overheard the nurses talking about what a nice person he is.

19th October 2020

went for a yearly checkup with mr chan, mr tahir was also present i said about a problem with my ears and mr tahir offered to sort them out right there and then he performed a procedure to suck out all the wa that had built up didnt take long and now i can hear again, great job done by a great doctor

16th October 2020

I have seen Mr Mirza several times. On each occasion he has been very approachable, listened carefully to my comments and explained fully aspects of my condition in terms I could easily understand. I have been impressed by his professionalism and his level of care for me. When I saw him this week it was for a procedure. He put me at ease and was very patient and unhurried with the result that I felt relaxed and confident about what was going to happen. I am very happy with the outcome. I cannot think of any way in which my experience could have been improved.

30th September 2020

After meeting Tahir mirza regarding a mole on my right cheek..he explained all the options and we both agreed on the same option...I felt like Tahir was very knowledgeable and also made me feel at ease about what needed to be done..when I arrived for the procedure I felt instantly at ease when Tahir was the surgeon to do the removal,as it could of been another surgeon as there is two apparently which are equally as good...he's very easy to chat with and made me feel comfortable.i hope when my face is all healed and few months down the road that the work done will look minimal ...thank you to Tahir and his team

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons