Mr Tahir Mirza

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

The care I received from Mr Tahir Mirza was exceptional. It is not every Consultant, Doctor.....you will feel comfortable with. Mr Tahir Mirza was the direct opposite. He made me feel comfortable through the whole experience. He took his time to explain what my procedure will entail and also attended to the fears that I had. I will recommend Mr. Tahir Mirza because he is patient and sees to your needs.

Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

I visited the consultant Tahir Mirza on Tuesday the 18th October and I must say that I was very impressed with the care I received from him, he was a very kind and caring man and he made me feel like I was a v.i.p, Tahir spoke to me in a very reassuring way and he put my mind at ease, he has asked to see me again in 6 months and I very much look forward to seeing this lovely gentleman again. I could tell from the other staff that he is held in very high regard by them too, the lady that was present with me in the room told me that all the staff really liked him after I had said to her what a lovely man he is.

Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

It was a friendly interview with this consultant and I felt at ease. The condition of my tooth was x-rayed and the importance of having the tooth extracted at a later date was clearly explained to me.

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Overall a very positive experience - my first both of surgery and of general anaesthetic. Mr Mirza and his team peformed surgery to remove a small lesion below my chin. Prior to the procedure Mr Mizra was thorough in his explanation of the process and answered all my questions clearly. Waking up post-op, I felt well and experienced no significant pain then, nor in the following days. After 2 weeks I had a follow-up appointment where Mr Mizra again was thorough in his explanations, and of how the healing process should progress. As well as Mr Mizra, I found all the staff at L&D were very professional, as well as courteous and friendly. Would recommend this hospital - a credit to the NHS.

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

I had a very positive experience. I arrived to the appointment anxious but my worries were soon put to rest. Every step was well informed and I fully understood the process we will be taking, making me feel comfortable and hopeful.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons