Mr Sylvester Amamilo

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

10th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

No interest whatsoever to put my mind at ease. No explanation of injury, treatment, or time to recover. When those are the main things you will be looking for when you have an injury. The appointment was in the morning and felt like I was being rushed out of the consulting room.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

On both appointments I had to wait about an hour to be seen by the Doctor. When finally was called he paid more attention arranging a few papers in my folder than on me. The second tine while reading his own notes from the previous meeting he mistakenly referred to my right leg though the left leg was actually causing the problem. And later through the conversation he asked a couple of times which leg was in pain. No diagnose, no interest, totally unimpressed.

8th April 2017

Seen 30 plus minutes late but nice man and trusting

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

First time meeting him and am still waiting for our 8.45 meeting. I arrived early as that is what you should do. He arrived late and is now running late. Not happy and not even meet him yet!!!

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

Out of my four appointments, Mister Amamilo was late every time. In each case I was his first patient for the day. The longest I had to wait for him was 70 minutes.

Short link to review Mr Sylvester Amamilo: http://iwgc.net/edrct