mr-syed-awais-bokhari

Mr Syed Awais Bokhari

27th October 2021

Mr Bokhara performed a successful Hip replacement operation on me inJune this year. I was a bit worried because I have a weakness on the same side due to cerebral palsy.Mr Bokhari explained everything very clearly to me and I would certainly recommend him for this procedure.

4th September 2021

I had a hip Replacement by Mr Bokhari .Prior to the operation he fully explained what the procedure was which put my mind at ease .After the operation he came to see me to reassure me that everything had gone to plan .What a caring perfect gentleman Mr Bokhari is & he has a fantastic team that work with him .It was a privilege to be under his care. Ann Charnley

21st July 2021

Fromthe outset Mr Bokhari took time to explain all the options to me. He respected my views, and responded clearly to my enquiries. The operation was amazing, and waking up to a pain free hip was wonderful. My wound is very neat, and has healed well. The hip replacement has been successful, and Mr Bokhari can be proud of his reputation that none of his hip replacements have dislocated. I am extremely grateful for the care and attention Mr Bokhari gave me before, during and after my left hip total replacement. Thank you to all concerned and especially Mr Bokhari.

22nd July 2021
Response from Mr Syed Awais Bokhari

Thank you for your kind words.

9th July 2021

On the 19 march i had a right hip replacement done by Mr Bokhari and his team. He made me feel at ease and explained everything very well. The result has been outstanding.I'm currently waiting to get my left hip done and hoping that it is preformed by Mr Bokhari and his team.

15th June 2021

Whilst there was a total mix up with my father's date of surgery and then concerns about his age/ability, my father received a new hip. Having had a terrible time in lockdown loosing our mum and forced to stay in and unable to walk. My father was in constant pain crying out in the night and unable to walk anywhere. Within a week after his operation my father was in no pain and able to walk. The difference is amazing and he now has a wonderful time able to finally walk outside. His outlook on life and quality has been completely 100% improved. He can get out of bed and enjoy moving around with no pain. Mr Bokhari is truly fantastic and has given my dad his life back. His leg is so straight with very minimal scar. I can't thank Mr Bokhari enough for what he has done and the care shown to my father. We are in awe of the transformation to our father thanks to the fantastic work of Mr Bokhari and his team.

15th June 2021
Response from Mr Syed Awais Bokhari

Thank you for the review and your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to see your father walk in with a new lease of life and the smiles on your faces, radiant with joy! Priceless. I must sincerely apologise regarding the 'mix up' from the administration team but they had your father's best interest at heart. Moreover, the concerns regarding your father's capacity to recover from the operation was discussed at out multi disciplinary team, all in the name of performing a safe operation. He passed through all of this meaning a hip replacement was the correct option. I, as your father's advocate and Surgeon was always there to ensure that the decision was safe and balanced. The result achieved is a credit to our rehabilitation team, to you as his close family support, but most importantly to your father. Well done

Mr Bokhari is a Consultant at East Lancashire Hospitals Trust and BMI, The Beardwood Hospital, specialising in hip and knee replacement surgery, complex hip and knee replacement surgery, revision surgery and peri prosthetic fracture fixation surgery. Mr Bokhari obtained his medical degree in 2007 from the prestigious King's College Medical University in London and since completed his specialist training in Yorkshire. During this time, Mr Bokhari was involved in over 2800 operations, having been the primary Surgeon in over a thousand. Once he obtained his certificate of completion training (CCT), Mr Bokhari was invited to undertake his fellowship at the birth centre of hip surgery and World renowned - Wrightington Hospital, where he refined his surgical skills to undertake complex primary and revision joint surgery. Mr Bokhari has published many articles of which some have led to local and national changes. Mr Bokhari has also written a book to help senior trainees pass their consultant exams. Mr Bokhari has a passion for teaching and this has led him to receive numerous teaching awards. His most prized award is the Dr Andrew White Master in Apprentice Teaching Award. Mr Bokhari enjoys playing Golf, Cricket, Wing Chun Kung Fu, cycling and Motor Racing.

Short link to review Mr Syed Awais Bokhari: http://iwgc.net/ehxqs