Mr Suvitesh Luthra

• Cardiothoracic surgery

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

Excellent facilities, Mr Luthra and his team were all anyone could hope for, carried out a quadruple bypass on the 2nd June, discharged on the 7th June everything was done to perfection. I would recommend Mr Luthra and his team to anyone having to go through this type of surgery.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

As a very frightened and anxious elderly lady when I first met Mr Luthra he immediately gave me confidence by his positivity about my condition. After my triple bypass operation the kindness and personal attention received from this lovely man gave me the will to keep working towards a full recovery. This brilliant surgeon and his dedicated team of back-up staff are absolutely the best you could ever wish to meet.

13th May 2016
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

I felt I could trust this man as soon as I met him. When he visited the ward to check me out I was impressed. Derriford cardiac unit will always be held in my highest esteem

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons