Mr Suresh Pushpananthan

Mr Suresh Pushpananthan is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at The Royal London Hospital. He is a Neurosurgeon providing all round care for brain and spinal pathologies. He has a sub-specialist interest in Complex Spinal Neurosurgery. Working in the country's leading Major Trauma Centre, he deals with some of the most complex neurosurgical cases. He works in a collaborative manner with a large team of skilled, surgeons, doctors, nurses and therapists providing a holistic approach. Mr Pushpananthan has a passion for delivering high quality, cutting edge, patient-focused care. Mr Pushpananthan does not practice privately, choosing to work solely for the NHS.

• Neurosurgery

5th April 2017
Written by a member of staff at The Royal London Hospital

I am a work experience student and throughout my time observing a variety of doctors throughout many different hospitals, Mr Pushpanathan, was most definitely one of the finest doctors, in my opinion. His work is immaculate and takes great pride in his profession, constantly trying to help his patients. He is one of the very few doctors that I have met who is not dismissive at all and really listens and talks through his though-processes with the patients so they really comprehend the situation that they're in. This kind of personality is very rare and undoubtedly special.

15th February 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

Brilliant physician.

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I broke my neck sustained a spinal cord injury Mr Pushpananthan operated on me and saved my life and thanks to his skills I'm making steady progress. I am very grateful to him Ray Butler

20th November 2016
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

I cannot express the gratitude I and my family owe to Mr Pushpananthan. Without his amazing skills, my wife would be in a wheelchair today. At follow up appointments he is so approachable and takes the time to explain every question we ask.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Excellent service. Very successful surgery.

Nearest Neurosurgeons