Mr Suresh Pushpananthan

Mr Suresh Pushpananthan is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at The Royal London Hospital. He is a Neurosurgeon providing all round care for brain and spinal pathologies. He has a sub-specialist interest in Complex Spinal Neurosurgery. He works in a collaborative manner with a large team of skilled, surgeons, doctors, nurses and therapists providing a holistic approach. Mr Pushpananthan has a passion for delivering high quality, cutting edge, patient-focused care.

• Neurosurgery

15th February 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

Brilliant physician.

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I broke my neck sustained a spinal cord injury Mr Pushpananthan operated on me and saved my life and thanks to his skills I'm making steady progress. I am very grateful to him Ray Butler

20th November 2016
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

I cannot express the gratitude I and my family owe to Mr Pushpananthan. Without his amazing skills, my wife would be in a wheelchair today. At follow up appointments he is so approachable and takes the time to explain every question we ask.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Excellent service. Very successful surgery.

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Great surgeon and great service.

Nearest Neurosurgeons