mr-sunil-jain

15th January 2020

I had a full right knee replacement 25/11/2019. I was very nervous at the consultation,but Mr Jain made me feel comfortable and I found it very easy to talk with him.He addressed any concerns I had. I can honestly say that I highly recommend Mr Jain who I have seen again since my operation and he is going to replace my left knee in the near future. Thank you Mr Jain Tim Carroll.

11th December 2019

Mr Jain has now replaced both of my knees, I trusted him totally after having my first knee replaced five years ago. He is very caring and listens to you,

11th November 2019

Mr Jain is a caring doctor who listened to my symptoms, reviewed my x ray and came to the obvious diagnosis and course of treatment. I had a complete knee replacement at the end of July and recovered from this operation very quickly. Whether it is my determined attitude of mind that I recovered so quickly, who can say, but Mr Jain obviously did a very good surgical procedure for this attitude to come into play. The appearance of the scar is fast disappearing some three months later with the application of Bio Oil. I have no pain whatsoever and look forward to a future where I forget that I have even had surgery. I thoroughly recommend Mr Jain if you need some knee surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Sports and exercise medicine

Mr Jain offers private orthopaedic treatment at Spire Alexandra Hospital, Walderslade and NHS service at Medway Hospital NHS Foundation trust. The patients are referred from all over Kent including London, primarily for Knee and hip disorders including pain, injuries, instability, locking, clicking, swelling, limp etc. Mr Jain has over 30 years' experience in the field, which he continues to update with the latest developments and innovations. His approach remains patient centred, with emphasis on 'evidence based practice'. He is well respected for his professional thoroughness and surgical skills. He specialises in all conditions affecting the knee joint including ligament injuries and instabilities, all painful conditions like arthritis, cartilage and meniscus repair techniques, osteotomy and realignment operations and all types of replacements. He also specialises in hip replacements. He has a particular interest in high precision surgery eg computer guidance, less invasive surgery, early recovery and restoration of normal function.He believes in early mobilisation and rehabilitation for patients after surgery, to restore function with minimal pain. He has continued to publish and present his research at national and international levels, and holds Clinical Excellence Awards. He is involved in teaching at Undergraduate and Post-graduate levels. He has been the audit lead for the Surgical Directorate and also the lead for enhanced recovery and enhancing quality in orthopaedics for the South East region, working with the Department of Health. He is one of the few orthopaedic surgeons in UK holding the Membership of the Faculty of Sports & Exercise medicine. Mr. Jain also serves as the South East Regional Clinical Coordinator for the National Joint Registry of England & Wales as well as the Chief Clinical Information Officer for Medway NHS Trust.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Sunil Jain: http://iwgc.net/e4fr