mr-sulaiman-alazzawi

Mr Sulaiman Alazzawi

Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital
15th September 2020

MR ALAWAZZI has been excellent, at treating me from day 1. Prior to the Operation he was able to explain what would be required up to and beyond the actual Operation. I have absolute trust in him. I value his advice 100%. He is always polite, caring and professional, including taking time to ensure I understood the proceedure. I would highly recommend Mr Alawazzi.

Written by a patient at The Elective Orthopaedic Centre
19th August 2020

Mr Alazzawi put me at ease from the moment I met him. His cheery disposition and obvious concern for his patients meant I trusted him implicitly and he has a way of explaining things that made it easy for me to understand. I appreciated the fact that he came to the ward after my op for a chat and check up. A lovely warm caring man that I was lucky to have as my doctor.

20th May 2020

Mr Alazzawi operated on my right hip which had undergone a series of traumas and had been unsatisfactorily treated in the past. I also suffered a broken prosthesis which was also not picked up by previous xrays and this I believe caused further damage. After two cancelled operations I transferred to St George’s where I was seen by Mr Alazzawi. What a relief! Mr Alazzawi immediately gave me confidence that something could be done: he listened to my concerns, gave me clear, honest feedback and above all conveyed a sense of positive professionalism. He clearly loves what he does, as well as being a gifted surgeon. He never talks down to his patients but communicates and answers all questions with great patience. I trusted him completely and it is down to him that after years of poor mobility, that at 72, I can now walk and enjoy life: a transformation. Thank you so much!,

20th February 2020

Mr Alazzawi was professional and caring in his surgery and aftercare for my right hip replacement. He addressed my concerns and took pains to confirm the problem was hip related as opposed to my back. I am now able to move more freely and, apart from some post op aches I am virtually pain free and sleeping well.

10th October 2019

I cannot praise enough Dr. Suleiman Alazzawi and the staff of St. George's hospital for the excellent treatment received during my recent hip replacement operation. Shocked and traumatised after a very bad fall in the street while out with my grandchildren, I arrived at St. George's badly shaken and feeling all of my 79 years of age! An initial encounter with Dr. Alazzawi sufficed to allay my fears. For one thing, I immediately felt I was in good hands. This was a person I could trust, so I did just that and completely put my trust in him. From then on, it was easy, as every day brought an improvement. In my humble opinion, Dr. Alazzawi has all the attributes of an excellent doctor. What makes him outstanding is that he is extremely positive, enthusiatic, professional, friendly, helpful and always ready to listen. You know he loves his work and you know that he is going to do it to the best of his ability. In my case, he has done an excellent job. Thank you, Dr. Alazzawi! It has been a pleasure knowing you! Kay Paradisi

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Sulaiman Alazzawi Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Hip and Knee Surgery St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust affiliated with the South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (SWLEOC)

Short link to review Mr Sulaiman Alazzawi: http://iwgc.net/ehc8f