Mr Sulaiman Alazzawi

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
20th February 2020

Mr Alazzawi was professional and caring in his surgery and aftercare for my right hip replacement. He addressed my concerns and took pains to confirm the problem was hip related as opposed to my back. I am now able to move more freely and, apart from some post op aches I am virtually pain free and sleeping well.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
10th October 2019

I cannot praise enough Dr. Suleiman Alazzawi and the staff of St. George's hospital for the excellent treatment received during my recent hip replacement operation. Shocked and traumatised after a very bad fall in the street while out with my grandchildren, I arrived at St. George's badly shaken and feeling all of my 79 years of age! An initial encounter with Dr. Alazzawi sufficed to allay my fears. For one thing, I immediately felt I was in good hands. This was a person I could trust, so I did just that and completely put my trust in him. From then on, it was easy, as every day brought an improvement. In my humble opinion, Dr. Alazzawi has all the attributes of an excellent doctor. What makes him outstanding is that he is extremely positive, enthusiatic, professional, friendly, helpful and always ready to listen. You know he loves his work and you know that he is going to do it to the best of his ability. In my case, he has done an excellent job. Thank you, Dr. Alazzawi! It has been a pleasure knowing you! Kay Paradisi

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Sulaiman Alazzawi Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Hip and Knee Surgery St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust affiliated with the South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (SWLEOC)

Short link to review Mr Sulaiman Alazzawi: http://iwgc.net/ehc8f