Mr Suku George

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

10th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I met with this doctor at the BMI Alexandra in Cheadle and instantly felt relaxed during what was a stressful time. He listened like he actually cared which was nice and kept me fully informed. He has a sense of humour and acts like a human being rather than a robot but also has great empathy skills and ensures that you fully understand anything he says. I have met with him several times now and have had treatments and check ups. I would fully recommend this doctor to anyone.

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at Stepping Hill Hospital

I first met with Mr George in November 2014 when I was 28 to discuss the results of a biopsy which showed early stage cervical cancer. Mr George delivered the news in a compassionate but clear manner. After spending time discussing treatment etc he had to go to a meeting but changed his schedule to see me again later that day to answer any other questions I had. The treatment was a cone biopsy, relatively minor surgery, which Mr George was keen to get organised ASAP. Our discussion was on the Friday and I had the treatment on the Monday allowing me to move on from the diagnosis very quickly. I now see Mr George annually at the colposcopy clinic where he continues to make time to answer all my questions. All in all I feel in very safe hands and am thankful to be under his care.

9th September 2016
Written by a patient at Stepping Hill Hospital

His manner was indifferent and the solutions he offered to my condition, blinkered. Athough I expressed my wish to keep my womb, his opinion was that at my age, then 37, it should not be a major problem for me to have a hysterectomy, should the necessity arise. He did not suggest to me any possible alternative treatment for uterine fibroids. He did not offer the hope of treatment outside the scope of his own surgical area. His manner was unapproachable and completely self-centred.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists