Dr Sufian Rifaei

Specialty Registrar in Rheumatology Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust

• Rheumatology

26th March 2018
Written by a carer at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I trust him and recommend him as a professional doctor

14th October 2015
Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

I first met Dr Rifaei in August 2015 when I was in a lot of pain. Dr Rifaei is one of the most caring doctors I have seen in many years. He has a quiet and caring attitude and has very good listening skills. He explains everything very clearly and is very gentle in his approach especially when giving treatment. I wish I had been able to see Dr Rifaei much sooner and I am sorry to hear he is leaving RHCH, a great loss for the hospital and an even greater loss for his patients. A great example of how a medical practitioner should be. Thank you

13th August 2014
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

He was fast, efficient, polite. Had great bed side manner towards my mother and myself. He spoke calmly, and explained what he had to do so we both understood. He was careful, and used all the equipment provided and cleaned up after he had finished without any hesitation and offered any additional advice - including answering questions - as he checked over my mother before we left. Greatly appreciate his time to help my mother! 10/10 service.

28th July 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I found this young man to be clean, well presented and well mannered. He showed a very caring nature, was a good listener, and explained everthing well. He made sure I understood about my condition and was able to answer my questions I had and put me at my ease. Would have no qualms about seeing him again.

7th July 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I saw Dr Rifaei the 19th May for a routine 12 month appointment with my consultant Dr Baguely. He was most helpful and extremely thorough in his assessment of me. I found this extremely helpful and his manner was courteous. Thanks again.

Nearest Rheumatologists