Report this review of Mr Stuart Winter

5th February 2020

I first saw Mr Winter in December 2017 as I had been referred to him by my GP with a lump in my neck after a few scans and then a biopsy it was confirmed I had cancer on the base of my tongue. I saw him again a month later with his great team of colleague's at the Churchill Hospital where they explained what the plan was to treat the tumour. I found Mr Winter and his colleague's very approachable and caring and listening to any concerns I had. After having Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy and then an operation to remove a lymph node in my neck I was given the all clear in February 2019. I have attended regular check ups every three months and have found all his colleague's very supportive and caring.