Mr Stuart Winter

Stuart Winter is a Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Surgeon in Oxford. He has an NHS consultant practice based at the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals. He has a private practice based at the Manor Hospital. Stuart has a specialist interest in tumours of the head and neck, both benign and malignant and is a member of the Oxford Head and Neck Multidisciplinary team. Stuart also runs a specialist swallowing clinic in addition to these services he offers expertise in all aspects of General ENT including problems related to Snoring, Lumps in the Neck or Salivary Glands, Voice Disorders, and Sinus Disease.

20th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I was referred to Mr Winter by my doctor thru the NHS system some five years ago. During this period, I underwent two surgery procedures; chemotherapy and radiotherapy in the neck area. I found him to be an amazing consultant along with his team. His frankness and forthrightness; along with his professional but caring approach very reassuring. At no point did I feel I could not consult him or his team with any level of concern I may be experiencing. Would I recommend? Yes with absolutely no hesitation!! Thank you so much.

17th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I was seen by Mr winter for long term sinus problems and nasal breathing ‘ he was amazing and explained all the procedures right though from treatment to the operation . I am so grateful to him for sorting everthing out as I now feel like normal and pain free “ I would 100% recommend him . Thank you so much

17th January 2019
Response from Mr Stuart Winter

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased that it has been possible to improve your nose and sinuses

8th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

It was a pleasure to be under the care of Mr Winter and his team. Throughout my operation (parotidectomy) including pre and post operative follow ups Mr Winter's approach has been re-assuring and caring. He has taken time to explain the procedures fully, put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. A true professional, thank you so much.

8th January 2019
Response from Mr Stuart Winter

Many thanks for your kind review.

12th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I was referred to Mr Winter due to a persistent year long cough and sensation of a lump in the throat after my GP exhausted his knowledge on the subject. Mr Winter has a very pleasant manner, is attentive and capable. His initial prescription for medication has largely resolved my symptoms. He was very thorough, carrying out CT and MRI scans to make sure there was nothing worrying going on. He offered the option of surgery to help alleviate sinus disease, which the scans revealed, but I chose to decline. However he left me feeling very comfortable with the fact that I could return to him should I change my mind or the symptoms got worse.

17th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I contacted Mr Winter with an ear problem as the waiting time on the NHS was 6 months long. His PA Kate was able to offer me an initial appointment very quickly which was great. Mr Winter has been thorough in his investigations in helping to get to the root of the problem. I have continued on a medication, seen Mr Winter again, had a CT scan and am due to see him again in a couple of weeks. It has been very easy to change an appointment with Kate that I could not make. Mr Winter has listened to me and appreciates that as a musician, hearing is very important. I would certainly recommend Mr Winter.

Nearest Otolaryngologists