Mr Stuart Winter

Stuart Winter is a Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Surgeon in Oxford. He has an NHS consultant practice based at the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals. He has a private practice based at the Manor Hospital. Stuart has a specialist interest in tumours of the head and neck, both benign and malignant and is a member of the Oxford Head and Neck Multidisciplinary team. Stuart also runs a specialist swallowing clinic in addition to these services he offers expertise in all aspects of General ENT including problems related to Snoring, Lumps in the Neck or Salivary Glands, Voice Disorders, and Sinus Disease.

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I had a large benign tumour in my neck. Mr Winter clearly explained what to expect and potential conditions post surgery. I would highly recommend Mr Winter. At no point did my trust in him waver through what was a long process with many scans, blood tests and heavy medication. Mr Winter was always very confident in his ability to perform my operation which helped my own faith. The pre operation consent form was accurate and thorough. Mr Winter took the time to answer questions on each potential condition. The operation took nearly nine hours. Mr Winter visited me regularly post operation. Overall my treatment was excellent.

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Stuart Winter has overseen my recovery from surgery and radio chemotherapy to treat my neck cancer for the past 4 years. Stuart is well spoken, listens and puts you at ease in his professional manner. He is very reassuring. I am grateful to have Stuart as my consultant.

2nd March 2019
Written by a carer at The Churchill

Mr Winter dealt with my husbands tumour. He was compassionate, concise in plans made to remove it etc. We were and are always fully informed of plans and no question is deemed silly. He and his team have been fantastic. Cannot fault them and highly recommend.

2nd March 2019
Response from Mr Stuart Winter

Thank you for your very kind words.

1st March 2019
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Stuart Winter has now looked after me for 3 x years since I was diagnosed with a cancer in my neck After surgery I had limited chemo but extensive radio therapy I have since seen him since on regular check ups and totally trust him with my care Over the last 3 years he has given me assurance of total recovery and which has helped me greatly Of course ive had worries in the back of my mind but never at any stage feared the worse Thank You

23rd February 2019
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I can recommend mr winter 100 per cent . He is truly professional, after i had an operation for cancer, which effected one of my vocal chords, he helped to restore it to the best it could be so it didnt cause me to be so breathless whilst speaking. He is easy to talk to and he made me feel at ease, Thankyou so much to you and your team.

« 1 2 3 4 »