Mr Stuart Winter

Stuart Winter is a Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Surgeon in Oxford. He has an NHS consultant practice based at the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals. He has a private practice based at the Manor Hospital. Stuart has a specialist interest in tumours of the head and neck, both benign and malignant and is a member of the Oxford Head and Neck Multidisciplinary team. Stuart also runs a specialist swallowing clinic in addition to these services he offers expertise in all aspects of General ENT including problems related to Snoring, Lumps in the Neck or Salivary Glands, Voice Disorders, and Sinus Disease.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

This man showed great care and understanding when i have not been able to get passed my own GPs. He is the only person to have shown any help of a solution to my condition. Very polite and courteous doctor.

3rd April 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Mr. Stewart is a true professional! He first treated me for an infection in a sinus cavity that had migrated to my eye socket. Thanks to his and the radiologist"s diligence, an early stage carcinoma was discovered on my left tonsil. After being given his diagnosis, Mr Winter and his team at the Manor hospital have walked me through each stage of my treatment. His bedside manner is polite, professional and reassuring. As with most patients diagnosed with cancer, the experience can be disorienting, frightening, and confusing. I could not have been with a better consultant. Not only is Mr Winter first rate, the team he works with at the Manor Hospital are also first rate. I would recommend Mr. Winter to anyone requiring an ENT consultant!

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I was more than happy to visit The Manor hospital for a Consultation with Dr Winter regarding problems I was experiencing with my nose. After being wrongly diagnosed by by own GP. Dr. winter did a thorough examination of my nose and identified the problem immediately. It was worth the journey and the money, purely for peace of mind. I would certainly recommend this Hospital and this Doctor to anyone else worrying with concerns abou their health.

4th April 2018
Response from Mr Stuart Winter

Many thanks for your comments. Im very pleased that I was able to help

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Mr Winter was very personable and caring in his approach to my health issues with cancer. He explained all of the details and was happy to spend significant time with myself and my family to answer any questions we had. His approach was very thorough and he provided me with details on the procedures to be taken, the expected results and the next steps in tackling what is always a very worrying time. I am very grateful to Mr Winter for his care and attention and really appreciate his efforts to make me fully aware of the situation, whilst ensuring that I was as comfortable as was possible in very difficult circumstances. I have every confidence that I was in the best possible hands which is really assuring, especially as the the followup will take place over many years.

25th January 2018
Written by a carer at The Churchill

My husband was seen at short notice to fit in around his work commitments. Kate Mr Taylor’s PA was fantastic and very efficient at sorting out the appointments he required to fit in our tight time frame and with all our correspondence and communication. My husband would recommend Mr Taylor as a doctor and found him very caring and professional ensuring that all tests were done and results received before my husband was due to travel. We would not hesitate to see him again should the need arise in the future.

28th January 2018
Response from Mr Stuart Winter

Many thanks for your very kind feedback. Kate Taylor is my PA and Im very pleased you found the service offered to be so clear. Thank you for your feedback

Nearest Otolaryngologists