13th September 2017
Written by a patient at Worcestershire Royal Hospital

I was diagnosed with Breast cancer in February of this year. From the moment of my diagnosis I was made fully aware of exactly what the diagnosis meant to me. I was treated as an individual not as a patient. My options were made very clear to me and the pathway I was follow fully explained. I cannot compliment my consultant or the wider team of nurses enough. I elected to have my surgery close to home at the Kidderminster treatment centre, which I have to say ( apart from the food) is on parr with most private facilities. I had a room to myself and the atmosphere was calm, friendly and relaxed.

29th July 2017
Written by a patient at Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Mr Thrush is a brilliant consultant who explains, guides and reassures you totally when dealing with your diagnosis I would totally recommend him

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire South Bank Hospital

Mr Thrush has reliably and consistently supported me from first diagnosis of HER2 breast cancer, through biopsies, treatment and pathway selection, surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy - to today 5 years on. He is utterly professional and the most gentle and kind surgeon you could hope to meet. He understood all my needs and worked with me to provide an amazing approach to my diagnosis and treatment. Clearly such surgery is not one of elected choice, but even though it was for breast cancer, he managed to very thoroughly remove and treat the cancer, and also 'craft' an improved version of what I had before. Had my surgery been for physical improvement alone I would have been very happy as well. I could not recommend him enough, he works extremely hard and provides the very highest level of care you could wish for. In fact, if you find yourself in a similar situation to me, then wish for him, you will be glad you did.

Short link to review Mr Steven Thrush: http://iwgc.net/eemnw