Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr WALSH, you are an amazing surgeon and an amazing person. In your own words yesterday 2 August 2017, you informed me "my procedure for tooth extraction would be very difficult" we both know that was true. I trust you implicitly and your professional attitude along with your sense of humour makes me feel very safe and cared for. Your Nurse was also very lovely and encouraging. Thankyou so much, as this is the third extraction you have performed for me, there is no one I would trust more. Regards Wendy Beadman

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I started off as an NHS patient referred to Mr Walsh for a local wide excision on my face, following the positive biopsy result for melanoma. Mr Walsh made himself available pre-surgery and listened to my concerns and as a result custom tailored my surgery. Post-surgery I made the decision to see Mr Walsh privately for my quarterly check ups which he kindly agreed to. He continues to make me feel he has my "back" at all times. He is a top, top man.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I met Mr Walsh at St Richards in Chichester MFU dept a follow up appointment for results at a stressful time for me. ..he had a very pleasant manner, I felt comfortable and confident with his abilities. He listened to me and made eye contact, which made me feel he cared about helping me and that I was not a hindrance. ...thank you. ..

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

He explained in detail exactly what I had and what the procedure entailed to remove it. He put me at ease before the operation and came to see me in the ward afterwards to talk me through what happened in theatre.

7th February 2016
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

This Doctor was fantastic. He went above and beyond to find out all he could about a condition that previous doctors couldn't pin a diagnosis to. He was very helpful and communicative during my time in hospital and has continued to look into it, research and keep in touch beyond discharge from the hospital. A kind man and a great Doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »