mr-stephen-walsh

13th January 2021

Treated with dignity and respect throughout. Would be great if all pain could be avoided. Only joking. Thank you so much.

Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital
11th January 2021

I found Mr S Walsh and absolute credit to his profession ,I feel our community are blessed to have Mr Walsh help us with our medical care . I feel privileged to have had him as my consultant. And his team are simply the best

8th January 2021

Straight talking, professional, attentive - can't fault Mr Walsh.

2nd November 2020

What can you say when you are completely satisfied and pleased with everything and a good sense of humour as well Thank you very much.

13th February 2020

I found Stephen Walsh to be knowledgable, efficient and skilled in his speciality. He clearly explained the condition I had, outlined possible alternative treatments, listened to my concerns, and provided appropriate reassurance. He inspired confidence and had a great combination of professionalism and friendly concern, and I can’t think of anything that could have improved the care and treatment he provided for me.

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and until recently the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons