Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th April 2019

I could not have asked for better treatment and care from Mr Walsh and his team. Mr Walsh put me at ease, answered all of my questions and I felt that the treatment I received was exemplary at all times.

29th March 2019

I have now seen Mr Walsh on many occasions, from my initial surgery, through to several follow-up appointments. On every visit I have experienced nothing but professionalism, care, concern and kindness. He is a good listener, and a great communicator, explaining and answering my questions, while at the same time reassuring me. I trust him completely and respect his knowledge and commitment to his profession. I have been treated by several consultants during my life, but I can honestly say that Mr Walsh is the only one who has made my hospital visits an easy experience and I am extremely grateful for that.

16th March 2019

My treatment under Mr.Walsh was excellent ,he explained the treatment required and any possible after effects. When I arrived for the minor operation I was introduced to the support team and the procedure was completed. The follow on visits all went well and I was seen on time.

12th July 2018

Having had a bad experience with my own dentist attempting to extract a wisdom tooth, I was terrified to have a second impacted wisdom tooth taken out, which was the reason I went to Mr Walsh. He put my mind at rest and assured me I would feel no pain, and that he could extract the tooth within fifteen seconds! I placed my trust in him, and that is exactly what he did. He gave me three injections which were tolerable, waited for a few minutes, then applied pressure and explained to me what the cracking noises were - my tooth being loosened, not my jaw breaking! The tooth came out immediately and it was all over. I was very tense, and the nurse held my hand. So quick. No pain. Mr Walsh put a dissolving stitch in and I was able to go home. Everyone was so kind to me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone as he made me feel I was in safe hands.

Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital
17th December 2017

Absolutely professional straight talking easy to talk and listen to Put me at ease straight away and guided me through the procedure before and after surgery Felt I was in safe hands from the start of finding out I had cancer What a gentleman

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »