mr-stephen-mcdonnell

Mr Stephen McDonnell

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
13th March 2020

I was admitted to hospital after a car accident with what turned out to be quite severe knee injuries. Mr McDonnell was my consultant and carried out extensive surgery on both legs. Whenever we have met he has always been very approachable and has answered all my questions. The surgery was a success thanks to his expertise and I am very much indebted to him.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
15th January 2020

I tore my right ACL in 1997 playing football, & have had 26 surgeries as a result through the years, including 3 full reconstructions. I saw Mr. McDonnell in Clinic at Addenbrooke's in 2017 as my usual Consultant Mr. Dennis Edwards was unavailable, & whilst I admit feeling worried about starting over with a new Consultant after 12 years thankfully Mr. McDonnell was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & approachable. After having 25 surgeries before seeing him I had limited options, but he took the time to go through everything & helped me make an informed decision. I had an Arthroscopic surgery by him at Ely POW Hospital in March 2017, & so far since have managed to avoid further surgeries. I highly recommend Mr. McDonnell to anyone with knee issues.

Short link to review Mr Stephen McDonnell: http://iwgc.net/ecpn4