Mr Stefanos Almpanis

• Urology

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Mr.Almpanis is an outstanding first class professional who is a superb surgeon, communicator and gentleman. His explanations before and after surgery calm you and give you confidence that you are in the safest hands. The North Middlesex Hospital is extremely blessed to have this great man and the NHS of this land can boast an exemplary and superlative service thanks to this surgeon. I am indebted to him.

4th December 2016
Written by a carer at North Middlesex Hospital

My husband was seen by this Consultant on Saturday the 3th Dec. He is a true Professional and had time for us. Unknown to this Consultant, my husband was in extreme pain due to on going back problems. However with detailed unhurried questions/Assessment, Mr Almpanis was quick to pick up on this. He explained things in layman's terms, and treated us with such dignity and respect .For the first time in many years My husband was given a holistic view of his ongoing health problems, and an appropriate and much appreciated long a waited referral for further investigations. As a nurse who has recently retired,This consultant has restored my faith in the NHS. Mr Almpanis expertise, mannerism and overall genuine concerns for my husband well being as a patient, was greatly appreciated. Kind regards and many thanks.

28th February 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

I saw Mr Almpanis at North Middlesex hospital urology appointment following an a&e referral. Never been so impressed by a consultant before- he's thorough, he's patient and considerate and completely put me at ease during each appointment and procedure I had done. He answers questions honestly and in great detail and shows genuine concern and compassion. Never felt rushed or patronised, he has a great depth of knowledge which is complimented by his impeccable manners and friendly disposition.

Nearest Urologists