Mr Sritharan Kadirkamanathan

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I had, had diabetes for 41 years and my body had paid the price. Dr Kadirkanamantha implanteda gastric pacemaker in me in Sept 2012. It changed my life, infact it gave me a LIFE. I cannot begin to tell you the difference it made to me. I weighed a little over 7 stone and as I was a 63 year old woman of 5' 6" tall, I was thin. I lived on soup and pureed food and very little of it. even water made me nauseous. If my husband and I went out to a resurant for a meal, I would take my hand blender with me, so the food could be reduced to puree. 4 years on, I am a healthy 8.5 stone in weight and can eat most things withut any problem. I even eat a 'proper' christmas dinner as my grandchildren told me. I am enjoying my life. What words arethere to express my gratutude to this man and his brilliant team. Thank you Dr Kadirkamanathan

29th September 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Sri is a dedicated doctor who is relatable and completely changed my life for the better.

10th January 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I went into hospital a well man with early signs of cancer of the Oesophagus. My surgery was two months ago and I am making steady progress in recovery. All the consultants and hospital involved kept me well informed of my condition and what was happening as well as what to expect into the future. The prognosis has been good and I understand I should make a full recovery with any further need of cancer treatment.

9th January 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Sri is a highly professional and wonderful doctor who gave me my life back after years of being very unwell. He has always accomodated me when I needed appointments despite having a heavy workload. I trust his judgement completely and can not thank him enough for what he has done.

23rd December 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I have a gastric pacemaker, which was inserted in January 2010. From my initial appointment with Mr Kadirkamanathan, I felt reassured and at ease with him. My care leading up to, during, and after the procedure has been excellent and I would recommend Mr Kadirkamanathan (and his secretary and team of nurses) wholeheartedly.

Short link to review Mr Sritharan Kadirkamanathan: http://iwgc.net/eekx2