Mr Sritharan Kadirkamanathan

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Siri is without a shadow of doubt the best gut doctor on the planet. I suffered terrible vomiting nausea, pain and weakness. Dr Siri gave me a pacemaker which has changed my life so much. I was in hospital ever two weeks for five years with gastro parisis, I owe my life to this doctor.

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I had, had diabetes for 41 years and my body had paid the price. Dr Kadirkanamantha implanteda gastric pacemaker in me in Sept 2012. It changed my life, infact it gave me a LIFE. I cannot begin to tell you the difference it made to me. I weighed a little over 7 stone and as I was a 63 year old woman of 5' 6" tall, I was thin. I lived on soup and pureed food and very little of it. even water made me nauseous. If my husband and I went out to a resurant for a meal, I would take my hand blender with me, so the food could be reduced to puree. 4 years on, I am a healthy 8.5 stone in weight and can eat most things withut any problem. I even eat a 'proper' christmas dinner as my grandchildren told me. I am enjoying my life. What words arethere to express my gratutude to this man and his brilliant team. Thank you Dr Kadirkamanathan

29th September 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Sri is a dedicated doctor who is relatable and completely changed my life for the better.

10th January 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I went into hospital a well man with early signs of cancer of the Oesophagus. My surgery was two months ago and I am making steady progress in recovery. All the consultants and hospital involved kept me well informed of my condition and what was happening as well as what to expect into the future. The prognosis has been good and I understand I should make a full recovery with any further need of cancer treatment.

9th January 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Sri is a highly professional and wonderful doctor who gave me my life back after years of being very unwell. He has always accomodated me when I needed appointments despite having a heavy workload. I trust his judgement completely and can not thank him enough for what he has done.

Short link to review Mr Sritharan Kadirkamanathan: http://iwgc.net/eekx2