Mr Srinivas Vindla

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

15th July 2015
Written by a patient at King's Mill Hospital

Didn't listen to me; was very patronising; seemed in a rush Felt very let down Wish I'd seen someone else Lost faith

16th August 2009
Written by a patient at King's Mill Hospital

I visited Dr Vindla at Kings Mill hospital in Suton in Ashfield in June 2009, it was a relief as i had suffered fom many strange gynaecological problems for several years without any particular help or diagnosis. Dr Vindla was extremely caring, he listened & asked specific relevant questions regarding my issues & was VERY attentive during my pelvic exam, he made sure to totally relax me & he really knew how to, whilst doing what he had to do down there he continued to ask me questions about the problems i had been suffering from & clearly showed a great interest in putting my mind at rest, which he did & he put me at great ease, a feeling i had not been able to feel before having had absolutely no help whatsoever from the seemingly pointless beings that are General Practitioners. He performed the exam with great sensitivity & gentleness & then spoke to both me & my partner about what he had viewed & related it to a personal experience of his own which he spoke about in a very sympathetic & down to earth fashion showing great understanding for my feelings of frustration as I had gone so long without any real help, he diagnosed me with the psycho-sematic sexual disorder known as Vaginismus & automatically referred me to a psycho-sexual counsellor. Dr Srinivas Vindla is HIGHLY recommendable as he approaches things with strong professionalism in a down to earth way & is extremely sympathetic when it comes to gynaecological issues, all in all, a fantastic doctor & man, he really restored my faith in the NHS.

Short link to review Mr Srinivas Vindla: http://iwgc.net/effu