Mr Sofiane Rimouche

• Plastic surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I recently have undergone surgery with Mr Sofiane Rimouche. Throughout the whole process from first consultation to the actual operation he has kept me fully informed and reassured about any issues I had. Whilst in the hospital Mr Rimouche was very attentive and ensured I was both comfortable and settled both before and after the procedure. I would completely recommend Mr Rimouche and his team at the Beaumont Bmi. The outcome of my surgery is exactly as Mr Rimouche predicted I couldn’t be more happier

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr rimouche is highly professional and an expertise in his field of work.he insisted on biopsies on my ear when the dermatologist said it was basal cell carcinoma which is cancer.the results came back negative no cancer just epidermal cysts .I am eternally great full to Mr rimouche for not removing half my ear.you can hardly tell I have hadone an operation.thank you to all the staff at Chorley hospital they were caring and efficient.thank you.

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr. Rimouche is a courteous, caring, and professional gentleman. I had a large cyst (4cms x 4cms) removed from my cheek under his care. From my first consultation Mr. Rimouche put me at ease, he explained everything to me and all possible outcomes and answered all my questions thereby allowing me to make an informed decision whether to go ahead. I am so glad I did On Mr Rimouches advise I had a general anaesthetic and on the day of my procedure felt safe and trusted him and all his team and the nursing staff 100%. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Rimouche.I saw Mr Rimouche at Chorley Hospital it was clean, bright and everyone was very professional and friendly.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I have recently had a cancer lump removed by Dr Rimouche. From beginning to end the care was brilliant. I felt very relaxed during the operation and trusted Dr Rimouche expertise. Six weeks later I've had my follow up appointment and the good news is the cancer has all gone. The scar is mending very well and I'm confident that it will hardly be seen after about six months. Thnank you Dr Rimouche and the nurses on duty. Yvonne Mcilmoyle

21st March 2017

Mr Rimouche removed a cyst from my lower right eyelid in December 2016. He went into great detail to explain the procedure and made me completely at ease. It was quick and painless and the team were excellent. I have just returned for a follow up and there is no trace of it at ever being there. He is a genuinely friendly person who is thorough and professional and I would not hesitate to highly recommend him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »