Mr Sofiane Rimouche

• Plastic surgery

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was seen by Mr Rimouche last year September 2016 and from the very first intional meeting with him i felt at ease i had a cyst removed from my face and cannot thank him enough, from start to finish the whole procedure was fantastic i was very nervous at first but was put at ease straight away, i was informed with great detail how the procedure would go the after effects and can honestly say i have never felt so happy with the outcome, my scar healed and can hardly notice it at all i would highly recommend Mr Rimouche 100% as he is honest caring and understanding my true life saver hes not only a amazing Plastic Surgeon but a outstanding gentleman and really helped me, i again returned to see him for more cyst to be removed and again extremely happy with all staff and espeially Mr Rimoche for putting me at ease i now can smile again ad gain confidence with a cyst free face and scarring hardly noticable such a great surgeon thank you Mr Rimouche your ace

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Dr Rimouche was a fantastic surgeon he listened to all my needs and expained my procedure with great care and understanding i felt safe and trusted him with my procedure 100% he wss very friendly and approachable and would highly recommend im to all i would definatleygo see him again as he took great care with me throughout my stay very honest reliable and trustworthy and cannot thank him enough as i have now gained confidence i didnt have for many years Thank you Dr Rimouche

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

In my experience Mr Rimouche is a consummate professional with an extremely caring attitude. As one of his patients I was made to feel like an individual, not just a number. He removed quite a large non malignant growth from under one of my eyes. The wound healed very quickly, and now it is almost impossible to tell that I've had surgery. I can't thank him enough, and can wholeheartedly recommend him as a plastic surgeon and a true gentleman.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was totally at ease from the moment I met Mr Rimouche. At the initial meeting he explained everything in detail relating to my breast reduction. He answered all my questions and I knew that I was doing the right thing. I was extremely nervous at the pre -op meeting as I had never been in hospital despite being at the latter end of my 40's, however on the day he was excellent. All my anxiety disappeared as we prepared for surgery. The operation took 5 hours or so and his skill as a surgeon was so good that despite getting onto the ward at 8pm, I was allowed home the next morning. The aftercare on my check up was exemplary. I healed within a week and with the combination of his skills and me following his advice of massaging the scar tissue regularly (which I did twice a day, once they had healed) the scars are virtually non existent. My back / shoulder ache has gone and my bust is now in proportion with the rest of me. I cannot thank this surgeon enough. I only wish I had been brave enough to have had it done 10 years ago.

9th June 2016

Mr Rimouche operated on me 12 weeks ago after a serious hand injury and I saw him today. I am very lucky to have been looked after by such a talented surgeon but also such a nice guy and a great communicator. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Sofiane Rimouche: http://iwgc.net/egbhj