Mr Sofiane Rimouche

• Plastic surgery

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

In my experience Mr Rimouche is a consummate professional with an extremely caring attitude. As one of his patients I was made to feel like an individual, not just a number. He removed quite a large non malignant growth from under one of my eyes. The wound healed very quickly, and now it is almost impossible to tell that I've had surgery. I can't thank him enough, and can wholeheartedly recommend him as a plastic surgeon and a true gentleman.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was totally at ease from the moment I met Mr Rimouche. At the initial meeting he explained everything in detail relating to my breast reduction. He answered all my questions and I knew that I was doing the right thing. I was extremely nervous at the pre -op meeting as I had never been in hospital despite being at the latter end of my 40's, however on the day he was excellent. All my anxiety disappeared as we prepared for surgery. The operation took 5 hours or so and his skill as a surgeon was so good that despite getting onto the ward at 8pm, I was allowed home the next morning. The aftercare on my check up was exemplary. I healed within a week and with the combination of his skills and me following his advice of massaging the scar tissue regularly (which I did twice a day, once they had healed) the scars are virtually non existent. My back / shoulder ache has gone and my bust is now in proportion with the rest of me. I cannot thank this surgeon enough. I only wish I had been brave enough to have had it done 10 years ago.

9th June 2016

Mr Rimouche operated on me 12 weeks ago after a serious hand injury and I saw him today. I am very lucky to have been looked after by such a talented surgeon but also such a nice guy and a great communicator. Thank you.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I had 3 lumps removed by Mr Rimouche. The whole experience from walking in was excellent. Mr Rimouche and his team were informative, calming, friendly and very professional, explaining the whole procedure and calming me down. Mr Rimouche and his team were true professionals and Mr Rimouche was a gentleman.

3rd May 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was diagnosed with Basel skin cancer on my nose and shoulder during the appointments I was made fully aware of what the cheek flap would involve and any questions I had was answered fully. After the operation which took 7 hours I was on the ward mr Rimouche still had time to come and see how I was and inform me that the operation went well that was nearly 14 hours after his day had started to me that is true dedication. I have since had 2 more operations and I could not be happier that I am still under his guidance as I would not want to see anybody else. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much for making a very painful time seem not to bad.

Short link to review Mr Sofiane Rimouche: http://iwgc.net/egbhj