Mr Sofiane Rimouche

• Plastic surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr. Rimouche is a courteous, caring, and professional gentleman. I had a large cyst (4cms x 4cms) removed from my cheek under his care. From my first consultation Mr. Rimouche put me at ease, he explained everything to me and all possible outcomes and answered all my questions thereby allowing me to make an informed decision whether to go ahead. I am so glad I did On Mr Rimouches advise I had a general anaesthetic and on the day of my procedure felt safe and trusted him and all his team and the nursing staff 100%. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Rimouche.I saw Mr Rimouche at Chorley Hospital it was clean, bright and everyone was very professional and friendly.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I have recently had a cancer lump removed by Dr Rimouche. From beginning to end the care was brilliant. I felt very relaxed during the operation and trusted Dr Rimouche expertise. Six weeks later I've had my follow up appointment and the good news is the cancer has all gone. The scar is mending very well and I'm confident that it will hardly be seen after about six months. Thnank you Dr Rimouche and the nurses on duty. Yvonne Mcilmoyle

21st March 2017

Mr Rimouche removed a cyst from my lower right eyelid in December 2016. He went into great detail to explain the procedure and made me completely at ease. It was quick and painless and the team were excellent. I have just returned for a follow up and there is no trace of it at ever being there. He is a genuinely friendly person who is thorough and professional and I would not hesitate to highly recommend him.

18th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

listens to my concerns and i felt empowered in the decision making process re a cyst on forehead

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Brilliant care very attentive.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »