Mr Sofiane Rimouche

• Plastic surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Sofiane Rimouche is a brilliant Plastic Surgeon. He is not arrogant, he listens , he is easy to communicate with. He is very caring and sympathetic. Before and after each operation he has been to see me and has been very careful in his work. Everything has always been smooth and straightforward. The procedures have been a great success and have increased my mobility giving me a new lease of life and preventing further knee operations . He is a star and I cant thank him enough.

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was fortunate enough to be placed under the care of Mr Rimouche with regards to the possibility of plastic surgery after two unsuccessful attempts via another medical person. My medical condition was in a prominent position on my head, either way I knew that I would have to undergo treatment and my trust was in the hands of Mr Rimouche. My treatment was undertaken at General Lancashire Hospital where upon Mr Rimouche fully explained the procedure to me he was going to perform while I was awake. Even though I was anxious Mr Rimouche throughout the procedure was talking to me explaining the process he was undertaking and ensuring I was alright and not in any discomfort. Even though there is no 100% certantity that my condition would respond to surgery, I knew within the first five weeks that my open wound was healed and there was no growth trying to protrude through it. The scarring is minimal and no bald patch showing through my hair. All of this only made possible due to the expertise of Mr Rimouche. As a result I am more than pleased with the service I have received. If in the future my condition does re-occur I will not hesitate to be placed under the care of Mr Rimouche once again. My gratitude also extends to all staff on duty at the General Lancashire Hospital on the day of my surgery, whom was also extremely attentive.

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I recently have undergone surgery with Mr Sofiane Rimouche. Throughout the whole process from first consultation to the actual operation he has kept me fully informed and reassured about any issues I had. Whilst in the hospital Mr Rimouche was very attentive and ensured I was both comfortable and settled both before and after the procedure. I would completely recommend Mr Rimouche and his team at the Beaumont Bmi. The outcome of my surgery is exactly as Mr Rimouche predicted I couldn’t be more happier

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr rimouche is highly professional and an expertise in his field of work.he insisted on biopsies on my ear when the dermatologist said it was basal cell carcinoma which is cancer.the results came back negative no cancer just epidermal cysts .I am eternally great full to Mr rimouche for not removing half my ear.you can hardly tell I have hadone an operation.thank you to all the staff at Chorley hospital they were caring and efficient.thank you.

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr. Rimouche is a courteous, caring, and professional gentleman. I had a large cyst (4cms x 4cms) removed from my cheek under his care. From my first consultation Mr. Rimouche put me at ease, he explained everything to me and all possible outcomes and answered all my questions thereby allowing me to make an informed decision whether to go ahead. I am so glad I did On Mr Rimouches advise I had a general anaesthetic and on the day of my procedure felt safe and trusted him and all his team and the nursing staff 100%. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Rimouche.I saw Mr Rimouche at Chorley Hospital it was clean, bright and everyone was very professional and friendly.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »