mr-sk-farid-ahmed

22nd October 2020

Mr Ahmed put my mind at rest the minute I walked in to see him. He has such good bedside manners and explained everything in detail. I never felt rushed for one minute. I would recommend him to anyone.

9th August 2020

Great "bedside" manner and professional to the core . Down to earth with a wonderful sense of humour. Always a pleasure to see him, and everyone on the Breast Cancer Unit.

3rd August 2020

Have seen Mr Ahmed on a number of occasions and he has always been super cheerful and positive. Despite the seriousness of visiting the breast cancer unit, I have always come away feeling confident that I have been listened to and in safe hands. I would have no hesitation in contacting Mr Ahmed with any ongoing concerns.

25th June 2020

I saw Mr Ahmed after a referral for a mammogram. I was very distressed as I had been told that there was a suspect cancer on my spine,He patiently listened to my concerns and from the beginning put me at ease .Athough he had received no information regarding the diagnosis he immediately organised a series of scans which were then discussed at a future MDT meeting All these scans took place during lockdown His professionalism and concern for my well being were what kept me going I cannot praise him or thank him enough

#sayThankYou

Thank you sir for the initiative, i want to join your class. Regards. Lt. Col. Md. Atiqul Haque Sarder. SUP. MBBS. MCPS. FCPS. FICS (USA). FMAS (Delhi) Gen and Laparoscopic Surgeon. Combined Military Hospital. Dhaka. Bangladesh.

18th May 2020

Mr SK Farid Ahmed was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Hospital Doctors