Share review of Mr SK Farid Ahmed

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

12th May 2021

As a medical student, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Dr Ahmed and assist with his consultations. I can truly say that it has been my best clinical experience so far as Dr Ahmed was both a great teacher and mentor. Being in a new environment and not knowing what to expect as a student, Dr Ahmed was very welcoming and put me to ease straightaway. I learnt a great deal during my short time in the breast clinic and felt that I grew in confidence with the examinations as well as being able to ask questions and discuss cases in a safe space without feeling pressured or rushed. He is indeed a very professional, sincere and empathetic doctor who treats all staff, patients and students with respect as well as stressing the importance of humanity and kindness when being a doctor. This really resonated with me as it is something that I too feel very strongly about. Dr Ahmed is a great doctor and more importantly, a lovely human being. I am very grateful for all the support he was able to provide and the positive impact he has made on my journey as a medical student!