Mr SK Farid Ahmed

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Thank you so much for the way you looked after me and explaining the procedure. You made me feel at ease. You are top class.

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I found Mr Ahmed charming, caring, understanding and compassionate. Everything was explained in great detail which put my mind at rest. The operation was performed with the utmost expertise and thoughtfulness and aftercare second to none. I cannot fault this consultant in any way.

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Saw this lovely doctor in clinic , he was very professional , explained all my examinations and results to me , very kind and undrerstanding

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Probably the best Doctor I have seen, was very friendly, attentive, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns in full. Would definitely recommend this Doctor, the definition of 'Gold Standard'.

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I saw Mr Ahmed in The Breast Care Clinic on 18th May 2018. My original Consultant left Wycombe General the week before the 18th, on my two week follow-up date. He informed me that unfortunately I would need further surgery. I felt adrift, worried and I asked if I could see someone to talk over my fears. Luckily for me I saw Mr Ahmed who answered all my questions in a caring, kind professional way. I asked if he would perform my next operations and he agreed. I left his consulting room a different person from the one who arrived. I felt calm and relaxed and ready to face the next operation. All the staff in the Breast Care Unit are kind and caring as are the staff on Ward 12.

Short link to review Mr SK Farid Ahmed: http://iwgc.net/efrmt