Mr SK Farid Ahmed

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I met Mr Ahmed on a number of occasions and he performed my surgery. He was caring, professional, attentive and humorous. He reassured me and my partner, answered our questions and inspired confidence. He appeared to work well with the nurses and other staff and demonstrated mutual respect for his colleagues. It is difficult to suggest any improvements; however Mr Ahmed spoke quite fast and a slower pace might improve his communication skills.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr. Ahmed removed a large cancerous lump from my breast on December 28th. He was pleased to tell me yesterday, 15th Jan. that the cancer had been removed. I was completely satisfied with every aspect of his treatment and his caring attitude. He has an extremly warm personality and gave me complete trust in all he said.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Incredibly impressed and highly satisfied with the treatment I received from Mr Ahmed and his team at the Breast Care Unit. I found a lump in my breast mid-November, visited my GP on 23rd November and was seen at the Breast Care Unit 5 days later. Fast forward to 21st December and I was an inpatient at the Day Surgery Unit having the tumour removed by Mr Ahmed who treated me with respect and compassion and I felt completely reassured during what was a very worrying time. To be honest, I've had private medical treatment in the past for gall bladder surgery and I really could not have received any better attention or care from the hospital or Mr Ahmed if I'd gone down the route of BUPA. First class in my opinion.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was in for a mastectomy on the 3rd Jan! From start to finish, I am still here, I am absolutely confident of my treatment received from Dr F Ahmed! He has cared for me from the start and I can only applaud the way he has dealt with me from the very beginning! Truly absolutely satisfied with my treatment and will go home confident that I have received the best care yet!! May I also commend the nurses on the ward 12E who have looked after me so well Great job Dr F Ahmed and team, Lynn S

6th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Very attentive and and excellent communicator.

Nearest Hospital Doctors