Mr SK Farid Ahmed

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed was professional and very pleasant when I met him before my procedure and at the follow-up appointment. The surgery was successful, and the scar will fade to nothing - can't ask for better than that! I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Ahmed.

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed was professional and courteous. He treated me as an intelligent although obviously worried person by listening to my questions and providing answers. The surgery was successful and he delivered the post op test results very professionally and also showed a delightful pleasure in my positive outcome.

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Having been treated for breast cancer and subsequently secondary breast cancer for the past five years I have seen many consultants but I have to say that Mr Ahmed is by far the best one I have seen. His manner is so friendly and he immediately puts you at ease ,even when having to break bad news to you. He operated on me two weeks ago to remove a large tumour , his bedside manner before operating was superb and he was extremely reassuring post op too.The results of the surgery are so good and really exceeded my expectations. I cannot recommend this doctor enough, absolutely first class, thank you so much Mr Ahmed.

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr. Ahmed has proved to be skillful and caring in equal measure. He has treated me in an understanding, courteous manner at every consultation, explaining each stage carefully. Reassuring to have received great care.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Pleasant and welcoming manner. Excellent at explaining details of operation required. Constantly asked whether what he had said had been understood and was there any questions. He put the patient and her husband at ease and gave a total impression that he was concerned about the patient and wanted to provide the best possible treatement

Short link to review Mr SK Farid Ahmed: http://iwgc.net/efrmt