Mr SK Farid Ahmed

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed was professional but extremely friendly, putting me completely at my ease. He listened and explained what he was going to do - and, very importantly, had warm hands for examining my breasts! Thankfully my results were all good, but I have no doubt that he would have overseen any treatment I might have needed with great skill and charm, minimising my stress levels as much as possible. Thank you!

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I have always received a very professional service from Mr Ahmed and his team at Wycombe Breast Unit. They explained the procedure from start to finish and I was able to ask questions throughout. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I found the whole Breast Cancer department at Wycombe Hospital excellent in every way. The nurses were very kind and happy to answer any questions and my surgeon, Mr Ahmed was very professional and friendly and inspired confidence. He took trouble to minimize scaring during my operation and came to see me as I was coming round from the anaesthetic to reassure me that it had gone well.

27th March 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I had concerns over possible issue with a lump in my breast and the care and clarity of the explanation from Mr Ahmed help me understand not only the issue but ways to identify future issues by self examining. He was caring and extremely professional

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Saw this doctor as part of a breast referral appointment from my GP. He put me at ease straight away and was very honest and professional.

Nearest Hospital Doctors