Mr SK Farid Ahmed

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Despite there only being two doctors to cover three doctor's lists, I was not felt as if I was being rushed, and was given professional and constructive advise in a caring and kind manner. I felt I could have asked the simplest question without being made to look silly and at all times that afternoon was kept in touch with delays and procedures

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

My recent experience with Mr Ahmed and his excellent team has been twofold; accompanying my mother on her breast cancer journey under his care and as a patient myself. Mr Ahmed was clear in his diagnosis, pragmatic in discussing treatment options and genuinely caring. We didn't feel hurried, felt listened to and involved in our care. He even made us laugh - the best medicine! I know various other ladies who've had Mr Ahmed as their surgeon and they felt safe and confident in his hands from diagnosis to surgery to aftercare. If you're going to be unlucky enough to need to see a breast surgeon, consider yourself very lucky to be in the care of Dr Ahmed. God bless you and thank you.

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Dr.Farid Ahmed Is kind and caring ,He made me feel at ease when I was very nervous about having my breast operation , He listened to the concerns I had , he talked through them with me which reassured me and helped me to relax . he is a brilliant surgeon .I can trust him completely . I can highly recommend him to anyone. He also has a great team of assistants with him . thank you Dr Ahmed and your team.

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I attended the Breast clinic today, I was rather anxious and unsure of what would be discovered, with care and empathy, I was treated respectfully and had all my questions answered, advice was offered that I hadn't even thought of, I felt seen and heard, not at all rushed and reassured that if I have any worries in the future to not hesitate to come back. Thank you Mr SK Ahmed you give a wonderful human service.

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Charming, direct and open, thorough and helpful. Seen at the very efficient Breast Clinic.

Nearest Hospital Doctors