Mr SK Farid Ahmed

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I first met Mr Ahmed when I attended the Breast Clinic when he told me that I had breast cancer. My expression must have shown my dismay as both he and the nurse became concerned that I was alone, once I explained this was my choice the consultation continued. Mr Ahmed gave me a detailed explanation of the proposed surgery and an admission date. The next time was at the post operative clinic when I told that the cancer had been successfully removed with no evidence of spread to the lymph nodes. Mr Ahmed then told me in detail that I would be referred to the oncologist and what the possible preventive treatment would be. Strongly advising me to accept the treatment that the oncologist offered. The clinic was very busy, I was seen an hour and a half after my appointment time. When I was with Mr Ahmed I felt as if I was the only patient attending, the explanations were clear, detailed and precise leaving me feeling relieved, informed, and cherished. Mr Ahmed is the epitome of the ideal clinician empathic, a skilled communicator and very professional.

27th December 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I felt completely at ease with Dr Ahmed despite my stress levels being through the roof. He made every effort to lower my stress levels. He explained self examination techniques very well and asked both my husband and I if we had any questions throughout the appointment. I am grateful for such prompt, excellent care. Thank you.

12th December 2016
Written by a member of staff at Wycombe Hospital

Mr. Ahmed is an excellent teacher both to the students but also to his patients. He is very thorough in explaining what is going on, and his patience and diligence makes his office in the breast clinic a very calming atmosphere.

10th December 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I attended the breast clinic at High Wycombe hospital and the care I received was excellent. Mr. Ahmed was extremely kind and caring and made me feel that I was his only patient that day. I would definitely recommend anyone seeing him.

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Despite there only being two doctors to cover three doctor's lists, I was not felt as if I was being rushed, and was given professional and constructive advise in a caring and kind manner. I felt I could have asked the simplest question without being made to look silly and at all times that afternoon was kept in touch with delays and procedures

Nearest Hospital Doctors