Mr SK Farid Ahmed

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed is a compassionate and skilful clinician with well developed communication skills. He presents as patient and understanding and very willing to answer questions. Although working in an extremely busy clinic he has never appeared rushed.

4th October 2017
Written by a member of staff at Wycombe Hospital

I like Dr Farid Ahmed. I am an MD colleague and have personally experienced how highly skilled this doctor is. He is compassionate and he carefully listens to his patients. He is also very honest and transparent in his communication skills. All these features are great qualities for a truly dedicated doctor. I would recommend him to any patient ad would like to have him as working colleague.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

It was my first meeting with Mr Ahmed and despite my fear and trepidation at receiving bad news re: scan results (thankfully this was not the case) - Mr Ahmed put me at my ease and we even laughed (several times)! he has a great sense of humour and was easy to talk to I felt I could trust him and felt confident that his analysis of my condition (breast cancer) and the following treatment choices, made it much easier for my husband and I to decide the next step - THANK YOU! you were a great help!

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Very attentive, great listener and prepared to discuss and answer all questions. Very courteous and a warm respectful general manner.

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr. Ahmed put me completely at ease explaining the recent surgery and the results and what would happen next. He answered all my questions in a friendly way ensuring that I completely understood his answers.

Short link to review Mr SK Farid Ahmed: http://iwgc.net/efrmt