Mr SK Farid Ahmed

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed was my surgeon last year and I had a 1 year check with him this week. My tests prior to this appointment hadn't been taken but he arranged for everything to happen on my appointment day so I didn't have to return. Because of this I was able to wait for the results and know when I left at the end of the day that I am still cancer free. I can't thank him enough for getting everything done and following up so quickly.

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I had the fortune to be operated on by Mr Farid Ahmed last year when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He has a lovely friendly, yet very reassuring and professional, manner. I also believe he has great surgical skill and know that were it not for him, and the fact he tries hard for his patients, I might not have got such a good cosmetic outcome. He is keen to explain things and very happy to answer questions. Should I need surgery again he would be top of my list of potential surgeons. (I can't thank him, or praise him, enough!)

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed has an amazing bed side manner and shows real care and concern for the patient. He listened to what I had to say and was honest and clear with his answers. He also acknowledged my husband as someone who needed reassurances and questions answered. An excellent surgeon who I would highly recommend. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication Mr Ahmed

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I saw Mr Ahmed for a follow up appointment following breast surgery performed by another surgeon. He explained the situation very clearly and sympathetically and was friendly and polite. I would be happy to see him again.

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

One of the best we have come across. Very pleasant and polite person. All doctors should be like him.

Short link to review Mr SK Farid Ahmed: http://iwgc.net/efrmt