Mr SK Farid Ahmed

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was seen by Mr Ahmed and Mr Cunnick for removal of a breast lump and lymph nodes. Mr Ahmed was very attentive with a lovely manner and caring attitude. He explained everything carefully and thoughtfully and I did not feel rushed or silly when I asked questions. The whole team were wonderful and made us feel at ease during this difficult time.

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr S K Farid Ahmed and Mr Giles Cunnick operated on me to remove a DCIS breast cancer. When I went back to see Mr Ahmed for the review of my operation his confident, friendly and charming personality put me at ease. He was pleased with the results of the procedure and it was this that transferred to me and made me confident for the future. He explained clearly what the ongoing treatment would be and booked me in for a mammogram in for next year.

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I recently saw Mr Ahmed to have a large cyst removed from the back of my head. He came to see me before the procedure and explained thoroughly what he was going to do. He has an excellent bedside manner - he is very calm and instills complete confidence in you. His team in theatre were also extremely professional but friendly making the whole experience as pleasant as these things can be. I would highly recommend him.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Mr Ahmed is an excellent doctor. During my consultation he took time to listen and explained things very clearly. I did not feel rushed or anxious.. Mr Ahmed has a kind and professional manner. I would recommend this doctor.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Dr Ahmed was a very personable and approachable doctor. He went to some length to put me at my ease and gave me sufficient time to chat about my concerns. I certainly felt that he was in command of the situation. Although there were two student doctors present I do not think this interfered in any way with my consultation. He successfully put my mind at rest and also gave me good advice on how to treat the symptoms of mastalgia.

Short link to review Mr SK Farid Ahmed: http://iwgc.net/efrmt