Mr Simon Stapleton

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
18th January 2021

I had a craniotomy in December for a benign meningioma. Mr Stapleton was truly amazing, from the first meeting when he told me in detail the procedure, his calming voice and excellent bedside manner. I had every faith in him doing the removal of the tumor. I was discharged two days later and went from strength to strength. In four weeks I was back to my fitness and running and working again nannying. I could not recommend him enough. He is a truly wonderful surgeon and I’ve had no problems since the operation, healing well and headache free. Thank you so very much.

Written by a carer at Parkside Hospital
23rd November 2020

Mr. Stapleton is truly AMAZING! He took care of my mother's back stenosis which she has been suffering with for years when she got to the point where she was in excruciating pain all the time. I am so grateful to have found such a brilliant surgeon, as well as a kind, caring and compassionate doctor. I am based in the US and he and his team helped me set up all the necessary details of the operation for my mother. She is doing so well only a few days out of surgery. I highly recommend Mr. Stapleton and his team. I can positively say that you would be in the best hands under Mr. Stapleton's care.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
23rd November 2020

There are no words for this man, calm probably to calm at the start but you become amazed and it’s like your luck is with you, honestly a great man, and although we think we’re just a number it’s not the case I’m 35 now I’ve had two brain ops under mr Stapleton, I was 20 when I first had surgery to a tumour in my brain, to think I had him and after the second time I was with frank Saran I’ve been very lucky But it’s also not easy to live with Got to just keep going! Thank you to you all that have helped me over the years

• Neurosurgery