Mr Simon Smith

Breast (Cancer, Reconstruction, and Cosmetic) and Endocrine Surgery Simon is a Consultant Breast Surgeon, with an extensive practice in Oncological, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Breast work of all types, as well as surgery for Thyroid and Parathyroids condiditons NHS practice (01245 514073) at Broomfield Hospital; Private Practice (01245 234477) at Springfield Hospital, Chelmsford, and various London venues by appointment.

15th September 2018

This man is brilliant!!!

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Mr Smith was my consultant as I had a cyst next to my thyroid gland. I saw him on numerous occasions to discover what the cyst was, how it could be treated etc. Mr Smith always listened to my concerns and when it was decided I would have a thyroid lobectomy he was very thorough in explaining what would happen and guiding me through the possible complications. The surgery went very well and I felt I was in safe hands. My post op appointment was a few weeks later and everything is fine. I am very pleased I had the surgery and very happy with the result. Thank you Mr Smith!

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

A very thorough approach to his patients , one feels in extremely good hands

6th August 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

From my first meeting with Simon Smith I felt confident I would get the best possible care. He always takes time to explain everything clearly and when it was found I needed a mastectomy I felt certain the outcome would be successful. In my opinion one of the best in his field with a superb bedside manner.

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I had previously met with another surgeon and was left feeling rushed and unsure. The first time I met Simon through Harley Medical Group I knew straight away he was the surgeon for me. He took time to examine me, he listened and answered my concerns & lists of questions. He made me feel totally at ease! My surgery was 8 days ago at The Chelmsford Private Hospital and from the moment I walked through the door the experience was amazing! The nurses, other staff, simon and his anaesthetist were all great and I really enjoyed my time there. So far I am really pleased with my results. I can’t wait to see how they change over the next few weeks/months. Thank you Simon & the team at The Chelmsford for making my experience amazing and giving me the confidence to feel proud of my body again!

Short link to review Mr Simon Smith: http://iwgc.net/ecjhm