Mr Simon Smith

Breast (Cancer, Reconstruction, and Cosmetic) and Endocrine Surgery Simon is a Consultant Breast Surgeon, with an extensive practice in Oncological, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Breast work of all types, as well as surgery for Thyroid and Parathyroids condiditons NHS practice (01245 514073) at Broomfield Hospital; Private Practice (01245 234477) at Springfield Hospital, Chelmsford, and various London venues by appointment.

19th May 2018
Written by a carer at Springfield Hospital

The patient had waited for many years but was unable to obtain a breast reduction operation on the NHS. She has learning disabilities. Mr Smith and his anaesthetist took full account of her health and emotional situation and the outcome was little short of miraculous on all counts.

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I was not familiar with my condition and very anxious about the surgery procedure . Mr Smith explained in detail all that I needed to know very clearly . A week post surgery all appears to be well and Myself and Mr Smith are extremely happy with the outcome . Many Thanks indeed.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Chelmsford Hospital

I have had a breast enlargement by Simon smith and couldn't be happier with my results they look so natural he has made me a very happy lady!! He is caring, hounest, and really takes in to account what you want, I will be recommending him to everyone I know who wishes to have this procedure done . Also all the staff working along side him are lovely too and make you feel at ease Thank you so much

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Chelmsford Hospital

Well what can I say that will do this wonderful surgeon justice. I will tell my story and let you judge for yourself. I had BA 11 years ago and was never truly happy. My old surgeon suggested 2 different sized implants to apparently make me even (325/375 anatomical overs). What I got was bigger versions of my natural breasts. After seeing so many glowing reviews of Simon Smiths work, I was adamant he was the surgeon for me. I wanted the best available. After meeting Simon several times with my very specific requirements (wider, fuller and even breasts), he was quick to remind me that my expectations were not realistic, but he articulated very professionally what I could achieve. I trusted him and his opinion and went ahead with my 2nd BA in April. Almost 2 weeks post op and to say I am happy would be an understatement. Simon has exceeded all expectations, I am estatic. From start to finish, I have received the most amazing customer service, on a real personal level. I really feel Simon has treated me as an individual and genuinely cared about doing the best he can for me, pre and post surgery. If you are considering BA or need another type of breast surgery, I really couldn’t refer Simon enough. He is absolutely amazing. The Chelmsford private hospital were also fantastic.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Caring, professional and very easy to talk to. Surgery was marvelous and he took time before and after to make sure I was happy with what was / had happened. Very easy-going manner and totally puts you at ease.

Short link to review Mr Simon Smith: http://iwgc.net/ecjhm