« 1 2 3 4 »

19th June 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Sussex Hospital

My mum recently had a hip replacement, I agree with all the previous reviews. A great consultant, with a great attitude

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital

I had total right knee replacement in july 2017 and all i can say is i could not have asked for better care and understanding from Mr Pearce from the first day i met him. Have been to see him again as i now need the left knee done and again he took great care to explain everything in a way that was easy to understand. He is a really a nice man and a great surgeon Mr

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

As I explained to Mr Pearse, this year everything above my knees will be 80 years old, from the knees down will be eighteen! Anyone with arthritic knees or hips who's doctor refers them to Mr Pearse can count their blessings as there is no one more caring, understanding and professional. You can be sure if it can be put right he is your man. Before I had my knee replacements I was becoming more and more confined to my home, if I didn't have to go out I would remain indoors. Now I have my life back again, stick free and pain free. Thank you Mr Pearse and the wonderful team at the Spire Sussex Hospital.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

I cannot fault the treatment recieved for Mr Simon Pearce and his team. I had a full hip replacement but the efficiency in which the procedure was carried out meant a very short stay in hospital and rather too short to make consrtuctive suggestions as to how you could improve the care I recieved, This was 5 star treatment carried out by a star consultant, what more could one ask for.

28th January 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

From the moment we first met to discuss my knee replacement, Mr Pearce put me at ease, showed me the x-ray of my knee and explained in detail to procedure that would take place. On the designated day of my operation, he was there to meet me and put me at ease even at 7.30 am, procedure took place and was over by 11.00am. Mr Pearce spoke to me later that evening before he left for the day. After 6 weeks my return consultation was equally pleasant, my knee was checked fully, and progress was so good that Mr Pearce advised that he no longer needed to see me and so discharged me from his care. I cannot recommend Mr Pearce highly enough, he has a great relaxing manner about him as well as being a first class surgeon.

« 1 2 3 4 »