4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

Sorry I cannot offer constructive critisism as the care, service and result of my visit to Spire Sussex Hospital was above my expectations. In under 6 weeks from my operation, for a knee replacement, I am pain free, crutch and stick free. I can now get out and about, something I didn't want to do before the op. Thank you so much to Mr. Pearse, the physio team, the nursing staff, in fact everyone at the Spire, what a wonderful team, I've now got my life back.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

Excellent consultant surgeon, well mannered and polite. I'm extremely happy with pre op consultation, hospital pre op visit prior to going for knee replacement and visit twice after my op including what would have been a Saturday afternoon visit had I not been discharged from hospital same morning. Excellent explanations pre and post op. I am very very happy with Mr Pearce; his 'bed-side' manner is wonderful and a good sense of humour.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Great perfect

5th May 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Excellent care and clear communication both pre-op and post-op. A very approachable and professional manner was exhibited. Post-op progress has been fantastic; which I put down to the skill of the surgeon and his team. I cannot see how care could be improved any further

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

I had such a great experience when having a hip replacement under the care of Mr Pearce. He was informative and caring. I couldn't have wished for a better person to carry out the operation.

Short link to review Mr Simon Pearce: http://iwgc.net/egmol