23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

My first appoint with Mr Pearce was pretty straight forward, he examined me and requested that I have an MRI scan to identity the problems that I was having with me knee. Once the results came in he explained all the issues and outlined the key hole surgery procedure that was needed and made me feel confident that all would be well. The operation has been success and I am delighted to be able to walk properly once again. Than you Mr Pearce!

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital

From the first time of seeing Mr Simon Pearce to my discharge I had excellent care. I can not thank him enough for giving me my life back. Mr. Pearce explained the total hip replacement procedure very clearly and put my mind at rest with any concerns. The operation went very smoothly and the care given was excellent. Thank you to all involved.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

Sorry I cannot offer constructive critisism as the care, service and result of my visit to Spire Sussex Hospital was above my expectations. In under 6 weeks from my operation, for a knee replacement, I am pain free, crutch and stick free. I can now get out and about, something I didn't want to do before the op. Thank you so much to Mr. Pearse, the physio team, the nursing staff, in fact everyone at the Spire, what a wonderful team, I've now got my life back.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

Excellent consultant surgeon, well mannered and polite. I'm extremely happy with pre op consultation, hospital pre op visit prior to going for knee replacement and visit twice after my op including what would have been a Saturday afternoon visit had I not been discharged from hospital same morning. Excellent explanations pre and post op. I am very very happy with Mr Pearce; his 'bed-side' manner is wonderful and a good sense of humour.

20th May 2017