Mr Simon Pearce

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

Under the care of Mr Simon Pearce I recently underwent an operation to my right knee for a complete replacement. The thought of this was quite daunting but with a careful explanation of the procedure and the type of anaseathics available I felt very reassured. I opted for an epidural which meant being awake and aware of what was going on although not being able to see as the lower part of the body is screened off. I cannot recall how long the operation took but during the course I developed an interest in how an engineer would tackle the problem in hand. It was soon over and not at any time did I feel pain. Of course when the anaesthetic wore off pain was forthcoming but kept under control by the nurses. The knee exercises over the following weeks do cause pain but the end result is well worth it. I am now waiting to undergo the same operation to my left knee which again will be carried out by Mr Simon Pearce in whom I have complete and utter confidence. A first class "engineer"

29th October 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

Wonderful treatment from everyone at the Spire. No problems at all following the operation. Mr Pearce was very informative about the cause of the problem, possible complications and about what needs to be done during the healing process.

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

I found Mr Simon Pearce a extremely caring and charming consultant, whom spent much time taking my history and examined me with great tenderness. I required a new hip after ,living the last year in much pain which completely devastated my life with discomfort and agonising pain. Mr Pearce kindly organised for me to have a new hip replacement and spent a lot of time explaining the process. I have now had the new hip and with in 6 weeks I have my life back. I am now pain free. I am walking completely unaided after 6 short weeks and am even back to working at my local charity a shop. Thank you so much Mr Pearce and your wonderful team. I am delighted with the results and my new lease of life. Many Thanks Again, Phyllis Partridge

Short link to review Mr Simon Pearce: http://iwgc.net/egmol