20th November 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Sussex Hospital

My 91 year old Father considered himself very fortunate to have been operated by Dr Simon Pearce at The Spire Hospital in Hastings. He he’d, for the last 12 months, experienced a miserable quality of life due to constant pain. Since having his hip replaced he has been given a new lease of life for which he is truly grateful.. He cannot praise Dr Pearce enough, not only for his surgical expertise, but for his caring bedside manner.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I had severe osteoarthritis in my knee. Mr Pearce performed knee replacement surgery at KIMS hospital and after 6 weeks I can now move better than I have done for several years. He patiently listened to my concerns and explained to me how the replacement would work which I found very reassuring.

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital

would thank mr pearce for his support and i must say very well manners man pleasant man i was in so much Pain over the years with my hip went to see him i was in a bad way and when he did my hip replacement and his team i am now 6 weeks on and pain free so all i can say recommend mr pearce to any one needing a opp hes so good and thank you once again mrs thwaites

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

My first appoint with Mr Pearce was pretty straight forward, he examined me and requested that I have an MRI scan to identity the problems that I was having with me knee. Once the results came in he explained all the issues and outlined the key hole surgery procedure that was needed and made me feel confident that all would be well. The operation has been success and I am delighted to be able to walk properly once again. Than you Mr Pearce!

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital

From the first time of seeing Mr Simon Pearce to my discharge I had excellent care. I can not thank him enough for giving me my life back. Mr. Pearce explained the total hip replacement procedure very clearly and put my mind at rest with any concerns. The operation went very smoothly and the care given was excellent. Thank you to all involved.

Short link to review Mr Simon Pearce: http://iwgc.net/egmol