« 1 2 3 4 »

28th January 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

From the moment we first met to discuss my knee replacement, Mr Pearce put me at ease, showed me the x-ray of my knee and explained in detail to procedure that would take place. On the designated day of my operation, he was there to meet me and put me at ease even at 7.30 am, procedure took place and was over by 11.00am. Mr Pearce spoke to me later that evening before he left for the day. After 6 weeks my return consultation was equally pleasant, my knee was checked fully, and progress was so good that Mr Pearce advised that he no longer needed to see me and so discharged me from his care. I cannot recommend Mr Pearce highly enough, he has a great relaxing manner about him as well as being a first class surgeon.

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Sussex Hospital

I had a knee replacement at the SPIRE HOSPITAL in the middle of February & also a hip replacement total in both cases the same year in August & I found MR SIMON PEARCE was really lovely man you could talk to him &he would tell you everything would be ok I would also like to mention the nurses & physiotherapy team for there great work in getting me back up & running I would certainly have no fear of going back which might have to happen for my right knee could not have been in better care thank you B K .

20th November 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Sussex Hospital

My 91 year old Father considered himself very fortunate to have been operated by Dr Simon Pearce at The Spire Hospital in Hastings. He he’d, for the last 12 months, experienced a miserable quality of life due to constant pain. Since having his hip replaced he has been given a new lease of life for which he is truly grateful.. He cannot praise Dr Pearce enough, not only for his surgical expertise, but for his caring bedside manner.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I had severe osteoarthritis in my knee. Mr Pearce performed knee replacement surgery at KIMS hospital and after 6 weeks I can now move better than I have done for several years. He patiently listened to my concerns and explained to me how the replacement would work which I found very reassuring.

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital

would thank mr pearce for his support and i must say very well manners man pleasant man i was in so much Pain over the years with my hip went to see him i was in a bad way and when he did my hip replacement and his team i am now 6 weeks on and pain free so all i can say recommend mr pearce to any one needing a opp hes so good and thank you once again mrs thwaites

« 1 2 3 4 »