mr-simon-hobbs

26th November 2020

The service and care that Mr Hobbs provided for my surgery and all of the consultations was brilliant. He is extremely polite and professional. Always listening and very informative. Mr Hobbs explained the procedure with great detail and ensured that I fully understood how everything would proceed.

27th October 2020

Mr Hobbs treated me for my Varicose veins on both of my legs in August 2020. The procedure worked great and I'm very happy with the treatment that I received from, Simon and the Nuffield Wolverhampton. The procedure was thoroughly explained to me and any questions that I had were answered. On the day of my procedure the nursing staff assisting Simon, during and before my operation, were great and put and kept me totally at ease throughout the procedure.

15th October 2020

I received bilateral radiofrequency ablation for my varicose veins in august, as well as phlebecotomies and sclerosing agent injections. Mr Hobbs was friendly and professional and explained the procedures carefully. His theatre team were also professional but ensured a friendly relaxing atmosphere that put me at ease. I was pleased with the results and after my recent check up Mr Hobbs explained that further improvement would be seen in the smaller superficial veins in time. I would highly recommend this procedure expect some discomfort, but to more older traditional varicose vein procedures this is a vast improvement.

31st August 2020

Mr Hobbs is an outstanding surgeon. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. His explanation of the clinical problems on diagnosis was very clear. Above all, his patient responses to questions during the recovery phase was really excellent. I could not have asked for more.

31st March 2020

I had varicose veins in both legs, so I decided to have them treated privately, and I am so glad I did! The results are amazing! I cannot thank Doctor Simon Hobbs enough for his excellent work! You cannot tell I ever had anything there on my legs! I had them removed at Nuffield Wolverhampton, and can I just say all the staff I encountered were lovely and attentive, whether that be when I had my first appointment, my surgery and check up appointments afterwards. I would highly recommend Doctor Simon Hobbs, as he did a wonderful job removing my veins, and I am so happy with my results! Thank you very much for your time, guidance and expertise! Much appreciated!

Mr Simon Hobbs is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon working in the Black Country Vascular Network. He completed his undergraduate education at Birmingham University in 1998 and then undertook basic and higher surgical training in the major vascular units in the West Midlands. He was awarded the prestigious BSET Endovascular Fellowship post in Liverpool, gaining experience in the management of complex aortic aneurysms. He has a passionate interest in the management of abdominal aortic aneurysms and lower limb peripheral arterial disease. Mr Hobbs has a specialist interest in providing high quality varicose vein and thread vein treatments specialising in minimally invasive, local anaesthetic techniques that are performed as walk-in, walk-out procedures.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons