mr-simon-hobbs

17th February 2022

Mr. Hobbs and his team looked after me from start to finish. I am an extremely anxious person, but he put me at ease and explained everything clearly. My procedure was carried out promptly in a lovely bright, clean and safe environment. I was a walk in, walk out patient, with minimal pain afterwards. The next day i was able to walk my dogs. I am now looking forward to wearing dresses again.

25th June 2021

Dr Hobbs and his team are absolutely fantastic and provide a brilliant service. Communication was excellent and all emails were replied to quickly. Minimal pain, bruising and down time. I am over the moon with my results and feel a lot more confident. i would definitely recommend Simon.

7th June 2021

Simon is a really nice guy and did a great job on my vains. Everything was explained to me and everything went ahead on time from start to finish.My leg now looks great and I had no pain.

Mr Simon Hobbs is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon working in the Black Country Vascular Network. He completed his undergraduate education at Birmingham University in 1998 and then undertook basic and higher surgical training in the major vascular units in the West Midlands. He was awarded the prestigious BSET Endovascular Fellowship post in Liverpool, gaining experience in the management of complex aortic aneurysms. He has a passionate interest in the management of abdominal aortic aneurysms and lower limb peripheral arterial disease. Mr Hobbs has a specialist interest in providing high quality varicose vein and thread vein treatments specialising in minimally invasive, local anaesthetic techniques that are performed as walk-in, walk-out procedures.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons