Mr Simon Hobbs

Mr Simon Hobbs is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon working in the Black Country Vascular Network. He completed his undergraduate education at Birmingham University in 1998 and then undertook basic and higher surgical training in the major vascular units in the West Midlands. He was awarded the prestigious BSET Endovascular Fellowship post in Liverpool, gaining experience in the management of complex aortic aneurysms. He has a passionate interest in the management of abdominal aortic aneurysms and lower limb peripheral arterial disease. Mr Hobbs has a specialist interest in providing high quality varicose vein and thread vein treatments specialising in minimally invasive, local anaesthetic techniques that are performed as walk-in, walk-out procedures.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

Written by a patient at The Wolverhampton Nuffield Hospital
30th November 2019

My treatment was excellent in everyway l would see Mr Hobbs again if l require any further surgery.

Written by a patient at New Cross Hospital
29th November 2019

Mr Hobbs and his team diagnosed a serious blockage in my left leg artery and guided me through the process of the corrective process and then the operation in October. They were all so caring and supportive the post operation treatment was also first class. I could not have had any better treatment. Many thanks to Mr Hobbs.

Written by a patient at New Cross Hospital
19th November 2019

Mr Hobbs was incredible, he listened to me and I felt compleatly at ease with him

Written by a patient at The Wolverhampton Nuffield Hospital
21st October 2019

I found Mr Hobbs to be completely professional and caring, he listened to me and explained all options for my surgery. On the day of surgery he fully explained the procedure and what I would expect, he constantly kept in touch during the procedure and gave full instructions for my after care. I have today seen Mr Hobbs for my follow up and he continued to be fully professional and I was discharged. Top Marks - Thank you.

Written by a carer at New Cross Hospital
24th September 2019

The care shown by Mr Hobbs is truly tremendous. From diagnosis of a life threatening condition, his advice on the best treatment, subsequent surgery and recovery he has shown extreme skill & professionalism. He takes an interest in the individual and one always feels safe in his care. And all this with a smile and certainty that inspire utter confidence that you could not be in better hands. His whole team are stars. I can never thank him enough for saving my father's life

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons