Mr Sherif Wilson was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2023 for delivering outstanding care.

24th February 2024

I have had an amazing experience while in Mr Wilson's care. I felt listened to and comfortable the whole time and his assistant Kim was brilliant with communication. I couldn't have wished for better results and I couldn't recommend him enough.

Written by a private patient at Bath Clinic - part of Circle Health Group
9th February 2024

I had a abdominoplasty and lipo suction to my flanks in December 2023 in Bath. Mr Wilson was amazing, he was very informative and supportive throughout my whole experience. I was seen once before my procedure and three times afterwards which made me feel well looked after. My surgery was a complete success and I’m extremely happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Sherif Wilson if you are looking at having the same or a similar procedure.

19th January 2024

Fantastic Surgeon! I had abdominoplasty & bi lateral breast lift in November 23. I met with several surgeons prior to selecting Mr Wilson. He provided me with trust and confidence in his ability, he listened to my needs & concerns & took great care to explain all the steps & recovery. I have never known a harder working consultant - he was at the hospital checking on me after surgery every morning & evening. My scars are healing very well. I am so incredibly happy with the result - it has exceeded my expectations & I could not recommend My Wilson more highly!

9th December 2023

The day I was told I would need a mastectomy, I met with Mr Wilson straight after, who was completely honest about what he would be able to do for me and how he could reconstruct me a new breast. We met on lots of occasions to discuss my procedures, he is kind, caring and very informative. My surgeries have all gone extremely well, I am overjoyed with the results. Mr Wilson is an excellent consultant and I do totally recommend him to everyone!

Written by a private patient at Bath Clinic - part of Circle Health Group
18th October 2023

From my first consultation with DR Wilson he made me feel so comfortable. He explained everything amazingly and we made a plan together and from start to finish everything went so smoothly. I am so so happy with my news boobs they look very natural and are healing really well . It has already boosted my confidence. I highly recommend anyone thinking of having breast surgery go and see DR Wilson I can’t thank you enough

I am a Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol and I also run a successful private practice.

I graduated with honours from Medical School and then completed a six year training programme in Bristol and Belfast followed by fellowships in Paris and East Grinstead before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2005.

I am the lead clinician for breast reconstruction in Bristol and the Training Programme Director for the South West.

I am a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons and teaches on Plastic Surgery Courses. I have created an independent practice that allows me to deliver a high level of care.

I strongly believe that patient satisfaction is paramount and I will look after you through every step of your treatment, including unlimited pre and post operative care and support.

I regularly receives referrals from GPs and other medical professionals. Many of my patients return to me again and again, and they are happy to refer friends and family. This demonstrates the loyalty and high level of patient satisfaction I've achieved; my patients know that they are in safe hands.