mr-sherif-wilson

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at Winfield Hospital
12th October 2021

Lovely surgeon, felt comfortable and safe in his hands answered any questions I asked and very skilled at his work and would definitely recommend him , I actually have to my friend who is having surgery in the near future

Written by a private patient at BMI Bath Clinic
10th September 2021

I cannot speak more highly of Dr Wilson. Such an approachable and knowledgeable surgeon. I have felt listened to and looked after through my entire journey and am over the moon with my results. The only regret is not finding him sooner! My whole experience has been 5*

10th August 2021

Mr Sheriff Wilson is very professional caring..absolute outstanding surgeon..always ready to answer any questions...very polite... lovely mannerism...went beyond and above to get my surgery sorted...I would highly recommend...he's done a brilliant job...he this is my second surgery with him and he would be my absolute 1st choice everytime...Thankyou to Mr Sheriff Wilson you're outstanding 5+

26th July 2021

I don’t even know where to start… Mr Wilson is my absolute hero. I’ve never really been happy with my boobs, since getting in to gym and gaining more shape I’ve always felt like something was missing. I’m 4 weeks post op now and already so amazed by the results! They’re everything I ever imagined and already feel so much more confident. My scars are very very neat, minimal and positioned perfectly and that’s only after 4 weeks. Mr Wilson has been amazing since I first met him, made sure I was aware of all the risks involved and knew exactly what was right for my body. His mannerisms and care throughout the whole process has been excellent, I knew I trusted him as soon as I met him, I can’t recommend Mr Wilson enough. I’m so glad I finally made the decision to do it, I would do it all again tomorrow if I had to. Thank you so much.

23rd July 2021

Mr Wilson made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met him. He has a great bedside manner and shows genuine interest and compassion. I can't explain in words how good my experience was but I highly recommend Mr Wilson.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I am a Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol and I also run a successful private practice. I graduated with honours from Medical School and then completed a six year training programme in Bristol and Belfast followed by fellowships in Paris and East Grinstead before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2005. I am the lead clinician for breast reconstruction in Bristol and the Training Programme Director for the South West. I am a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons and teaches on Plastic Surgery Courses. I have created an independent practice that allows me to deliver a high level of care. I strongly believe that patient satisfaction is paramount and I will look after you through every step of your treatment, including unlimited pre and post operative care and support. I regularly receives referrals from GPs and other medical professionals. Many of my patients return to me again and again, and they are happy to refer friends and family. This demonstrates the loyalty and high level of patient satisfaction I've achieved; my patients know that they are in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons