mr-sherif-wilson

26th July 2021

I don’t even know where to start… Mr Wilson is my absolute hero. I’ve never really been happy with my boobs, since getting in to gym and gaining more shape I’ve always felt like something was missing. I’m 4 weeks post op now and already so amazed by the results! They’re everything I ever imagined and already feel so much more confident. My scars are very very neat, minimal and positioned perfectly and that’s only after 4 weeks. Mr Wilson has been amazing since I first met him, made sure I was aware of all the risks involved and knew exactly what was right for my body. His mannerisms and care throughout the whole process has been excellent, I knew I trusted him as soon as I met him, I can’t recommend Mr Wilson enough. I’m so glad I finally made the decision to do it, I would do it all again tomorrow if I had to. Thank you so much.

23rd July 2021

Mr Wilson made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met him. He has a great bedside manner and shows genuine interest and compassion. I can't explain in words how good my experience was but I highly recommend Mr Wilson.

Written by a private patient at BMI Bath Clinic
11th March 2021

Mr Wilson and his team gave me the most amazing care and an overall great experience from our first meeting right up until my 8 week check up. Mr Wilson is calm, reassuring and most of all kind. I was made to feel at ease through the entire experience. I new I was in amazing hands. Mr Wilson new exactly what I wanted and listened to every question or worry I had. He has changed my life and I couldn’t recommend him more.

27th February 2021

Mr Wilson treated me over the course of a year, reconstructing a breast following mastectomy and rebalancing my other breast. He is an artist - a brilliant plastic surgeon. I could not be happier with my results and it was obvious how highly regarded he is by other medical staff. He is also a very kind, gentle man, fastidious about all aspects of care. He seems to work all hours. He would be in surgery at dawn but at my bedside at 9pm at night to check all was well. I feel very lucky to have been his patient.

23rd February 2021

I was delighted to have come across Mr Wilson! I had my first appointment and within days I was back for my next with my operation date booked for the next month! I cannot complain about any service that I have received from himself or his PA Kim! I felt safe from start to finish and even though I’ve had my operation, I still feel cared for! Mr Wilson holds so much knowledge and that’s what made it so easy to trust him and to feel instantly safe! I couldn’t be happier with my results and I am 100% glad I went through with my surgery and specifically with Mr Wilson!

I am a Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol and I also run a successful private practice. I graduated with honours from Medical School and then completed a six year training programme in Bristol and Belfast followed by fellowships in Paris and East Grinstead before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2005. I am the lead clinician for breast reconstruction in Bristol and the Training Programme Director for the South West. I am a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons and teaches on Plastic Surgery Courses. I have created an independent practice that allows me to deliver a high level of care. I strongly believe that patient satisfaction is paramount and I will look after you through every step of your treatment, including unlimited pre and post operative care and support. I regularly receives referrals from GPs and other medical professionals. Many of my patients return to me again and again, and they are happy to refer friends and family. This demonstrates the loyalty and high level of patient satisfaction I've achieved; my patients know that they are in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons