Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
6th May 2020

Before and following my treatment I was told by medical friends that Sherif Wilson was the best and that I was in the best possible hands. Having had my treatment I cannot imagine better care. Mr Wilson is gentle, patient, meticulous in ensuring his explanations are clear and understood, and above all he is astonishingly kind. He is also an artist. I have undergone major surgery but it has been done with every effort made to preserve my sense of self, and my recovery has been extraordinarily swift. I feel very fortunate to have been his patient.

Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic
28th November 2019

Delighted with results. Mr Wilson is always professional, respectful, an excellent communicator, filling me with confidence from day one. The experience was understandably daunting, but I always felt safe in expert hands with wonderful, caring and attentive staff supporting him. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
18th November 2019

I got a breast enlargement with transform when I was 18, it turned out they were the unsafe pip implants, transform treated me very badly and were not willing to help me, so in 2016 they ruptured and upon my friends recommendation I saw Mr Wilson. Right from the start he was brilliant, he gave me so much information and advice but let me decide what I wanted to do, I went with his recommendation of having them removed and uplifted (they had dropped after having 2 children) this gave me a lovely result perky c cups, I decided to keep them out until my kids were a bit older, in September 2019 I had them enlarged with Mr Wilson, I must say he achieved an amazing result, I wanted a nice larger size and he really helped me choose the right implant, which has resulted in me being extremely happy, his aftercare is brilliant too, I even have a checkup scheduled for 6 months time, he’s so thorough and informative and has a lovely calming manner, I have no hesitation in recommending him, thank you Mr Wilson.

I am a Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol and I also run a successful private practice. I graduated with honours from Medical School and then completed a six year training programme in Bristol and Belfast followed by fellowships in Paris and East Grinstead before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2005. I am the lead clinician for breast reconstruction in Bristol and the Training Programme Director for the South West. I am a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons and teaches on Plastic Surgery Courses. I have created an independent practice that allows me to deliver a high level of care. I strongly believe that patient satisfaction is paramount and I will look after you through every step of your treatment, including unlimited pre and post operative care and support. I regularly receives referrals from GPs and other medical professionals. Many of my patients return to me again and again, and they are happy to refer friends and family. This demonstrates the loyalty and high level of patient satisfaction I've achieved; my patients know that they are in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons