mr-sherif-wilson

Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic
13th November 2020

I have had two successful procedures performed by Mr Wilson in recent years, the latest one just two weeks ago. Mr Wilson explains simply and precisely what the procedure entails, he is always polite and courteous. Although I have no knowledge of medical matters I respect the high level of skill involved in the two diverse procedures, the most recent was to improve a previous minor facial op and the difference in end results was amazing. I have the greatest respect and trust in Mr Wilson, his skill and levels of communication and care.

Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic
12th November 2020

Booked an appointment very quickly. His secretary Kim was extremely helpful and always in contact with you. Mr. Wilson carried out a procedure which was a success first time. He also ensured I had a few follow up appointments to ensure the dressing was clean. He dressed the wound each time himself. Very information with his knowledge and expertise.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
6th May 2020

Before and following my treatment I was told by medical friends that Sherif Wilson was the best and that I was in the best possible hands. Having had my treatment I cannot imagine better care. Mr Wilson is gentle, patient, meticulous in ensuring his explanations are clear and understood, and above all he is astonishingly kind. He is also an artist. I have undergone major surgery but it has been done with every effort made to preserve my sense of self, and my recovery has been extraordinarily swift. I feel very fortunate to have been his patient.

I am a Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol and I also run a successful private practice. I graduated with honours from Medical School and then completed a six year training programme in Bristol and Belfast followed by fellowships in Paris and East Grinstead before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2005. I am the lead clinician for breast reconstruction in Bristol and the Training Programme Director for the South West. I am a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons and teaches on Plastic Surgery Courses. I have created an independent practice that allows me to deliver a high level of care. I strongly believe that patient satisfaction is paramount and I will look after you through every step of your treatment, including unlimited pre and post operative care and support. I regularly receives referrals from GPs and other medical professionals. Many of my patients return to me again and again, and they are happy to refer friends and family. This demonstrates the loyalty and high level of patient satisfaction I've achieved; my patients know that they are in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons