mr-sherif-wilson

Written by a private patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
27th February 2021

Mr Wilson treated me over the course of a year, reconstructing a breast following mastectomy and rebalancing my other breast. He is an artist - a brilliant plastic surgeon. I could not be happier with my results and it was obvious how highly regarded he is by other medical staff. He is also a very kind, gentle man, fastidious about all aspects of care. He seems to work all hours. He would be in surgery at dawn but at my bedside at 9pm at night to check all was well. I feel very lucky to have been his patient.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
23rd February 2021

I was delighted to have come across Mr Wilson! I had my first appointment and within days I was back for my next with my operation date booked for the next month! I cannot complain about any service that I have received from himself or his PA Kim! I felt safe from start to finish and even though I’ve had my operation, I still feel cared for! Mr Wilson holds so much knowledge and that’s what made it so easy to trust him and to feel instantly safe! I couldn’t be happier with my results and I am 100% glad I went through with my surgery and specifically with Mr Wilson!

Written by a private patient at BMI Bath Clinic
14th February 2021

I was faced with the prospect of a minor operation for cancer, and obviously had some worries and concerns about firstly the medical procedure, and also the outcome of the operation. Mr Wilson at all times was courteous and totally understanding of my concerns, and offered sound advice and fully explained all aspects of what was about to happen before, during and post operatively. He allayed all my fears and left me feeling 100% confident in the whole process. I also needed a skin graft, and the post operative care was outstanding, with special mention going to the staff at Bath Clinic, in particular nurse Clare who was superb. Her personal attention actually made it a pleasure to come and see her during these troubling times! Although a private patient, I have to say it was extremely good value for money, the personal care and attention from all is not something you can put a price on. Nothing was ever too much trouble and it mattered not how many times I had to come back for treatment or dressing changes. All appointments were spectacularly on time, I never had to wait more than one minute for my appointment.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
21st January 2021

Well what can I say other than I am so grateful for Mr Wilson. After longing for a breast augmentation for many many years, after having my children I felt the time was right. From feeling apprehensive and nervous about taking this leap, I can hand on heart say he and his lovely secretary Kim made the whole experience a really enjoyable one. Kim is friendly, informative, prompt and understanding. Mr Wilson is a gentleman, he was so informative, respectful, gentle and kind. Not once did I feel pressured from either to book in or make a decision, it was such a relaxed journey and I have absolutely no doubts they both had my best interest at heart. From my very first consultation to my post op follow up, I’ve been treated with such care. I can’t thank Mr Wilson enough and I’m absolutely thrilled with the results.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
18th January 2021

I was recommend to Mr. Wilson by a member from a support group who also had a similar procedure and I couldn’t be happier with my results! I made the decision to remove my breast implants after 10 years which wasn’t an easy decision. Both Mr Wilson & Kim (PA to Mr Wilson) have been fantastic. From enquiry to follow up appointments, I couldn’t be happier with the treatment and care I’ve received. Mr Wilson is truly fantastic, he explained the procedure in great detail ensuring I was making the right decision for me. He is an excellent surgeon who puts you at ease and listens very carefully. I would 100% recommend Mr Wilson and his team. Thank you again Mr Wilson.

I am a Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery based at Southmead Hospital in Bristol and I also run a successful private practice. I graduated with honours from Medical School and then completed a six year training programme in Bristol and Belfast followed by fellowships in Paris and East Grinstead before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2005. I am the lead clinician for breast reconstruction in Bristol and the Training Programme Director for the South West. I am a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons and teaches on Plastic Surgery Courses. I have created an independent practice that allows me to deliver a high level of care. I strongly believe that patient satisfaction is paramount and I will look after you through every step of your treatment, including unlimited pre and post operative care and support. I regularly receives referrals from GPs and other medical professionals. Many of my patients return to me again and again, and they are happy to refer friends and family. This demonstrates the loyalty and high level of patient satisfaction I've achieved; my patients know that they are in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons