Mr Sherif Elnikety

Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital

Mr Elnikety operated on my left hand Carpal Tunnel. The process was excellent from start to finish. His team worked cheerfully, carefully and efficiently. Mr Elnikety clearly explained the procedure and when it was finished he came and ensured that I was in good shape after the operation. The cut has healed very quickly and with no visible scar. In my view the operation was a complete success.

Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

I would like to thank Mr Elnikety for the wonderful care and treatment I received during my shoulder Arthroscopy and decompression. I was diagnosed with calcium deposits and had surgery within a month. This has completely cured my condition and I am now pain free. Thank you very much. Angie Watts

Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

Mr Sherif Elnikety recently did a total shoulder cuff repair for me. I was worried as he said that he may have to cut the long tendon on my biceps. However, after lots of questions, he reassured me that this would be OK. After the operation, I stuck to his recommended Physio regime and it worked. Four months later, I have full use of my shoulder with no initial pain. He explained clearly what was to be undertaken and even though I still have a way to go, he and I were both amazed at my recovery. And, No pain! I would recommend him to anyone. He has enabled me to go into the third age dancing and singing again! Thank you Sherif Elnikety.

Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

The whole process has been very thorough. I have undergone complex shoulder surgery repairing long term damage and slipping up in the garden shed! Mr.Elnikety explained very thoroughly the problem(s) identified and what would be required to correct a very painful shoulder that had been keeping me from sleeping for months. The follow up care has been monitored very thoroughly. Recovery, as expected, has been slow but positive advice and support has been given towards full mobility. 100% recommendation. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Sherif Elnikety: http://iwgc.net/egfh3