mr-sherif-awad

13th November 2020

Mr Sherif Awad was my surgeon for gastric sleeve surgery. I found him to be very professional and caring throughout the entire process. He aided me in choosing the right procedure for me through to completing the surgery and now after care. I feel he was kind and considerate ensuring a good standard of care always. I would highly recommend him as a doctor and I am very pleased with my treatment.

13th November 2020

Great care and great results. Thank you

10th November 2020

Fantastic Doctor from the initial consultation through to the operation and beyond. The whole procedure was explained in detail and all questions that I had were answered in full. I received round the clock care whilst I was in the hospital and would like to give my sincere thanks and praise for the excellent care that I received from the whole team.

14th October 2020

I first met Mr Awad in Feb 2020 when I consulted him about a Gastric Sleeve. From our first meeting I knew this was the doctor I wanted to do my operation. I found him totally approachable, warm and friendly. He listened to me and discussed the pros and cons. He was non judgemental, which being a large lady was very refreshing. Due to Covid I didn't have my op until Sept. Mr Awad came and saw me on my admittance, once again explaining what would happen and how I was likely to feel when I came round. Due to a hold up in the theatre I was waiting in the theatre waiting area. Mr Awad come out to make sure I was ok. I don't think you can buy that sort of care, it meant a lot. Following the OP I was up and about two hours after waking up. I've had no pain whatsoever. I spent two nights in The Royal Derby Hospital, private ward and couldn't fault anything about my treatment. If your thinking of Bariatric Surgery Iwould have no hesitation in recommending Mr Sherif Awad.

11th October 2020

I wanted bariatric surgery and contacted Tonic. From the first enquiry phone call I felt I had contacted the right people. I was kept informed of everything that was happening. Due to Covid restrictions there were delays but I was made to feel like my surgery was a priority. From the initial consultation I felt like I was speaking with someone that cared about my concerns and was prepared to offer the best advice. On the day of surgery Mr Awad Came sat with me and discussed the operation, his reassurance was just what I needed. I also met the anaesthetist which also made me feel that I was in the best hands. Mr Awad also came up to the ward following surgery to check I was well and discuss the procedure that I had done. I have had support throughout from a dietician as well as a personal Trainer who have been very helpful and informative. The hospital staff could not have been more understanding and helpful and I would like to thank them for their first class care. Mr Awad has called me since my operation also to check that I had no covid symptoms as this is also his priority following discharge. On top of the follow up consultation. All in all I believe I could not have had a better experience than the first class care that I have received. If you were considering surgery with someone in the UK I would definitely recommend Mr Awad, in my view he the best.

Mr Sherif Awad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Obesity & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Honorary Associate Professor

Short link to review Mr Sherif Awad: http://iwgc.net/egaov