mr-sherif-awad

7th May 2020

19th April 2020

From booking my sleeve in October 2019, to admission in January 2020, right through to the aftrcare. I have felt confident and looked after throughout, I wouldn't have and hesitation recommending Mr Awad and his team at The Royal Derby. Finally getting my confidence and life back. Thank You.

29th March 2020

Mr Awad has been amazing from start to finish, on the first initial phone call before deciding which operation to go for he came across really understanding and informative. He has great people skills and constantly made me feel at ease On the morning of the operation I entered the clinic and was greated by lovely nurses who made feel calmer as I was very nervous Mr Awad came in and introduced himself as I hadn't met him face to face at this point as I am from Manchester and the clinic is in Derby. He came across very gentle and caring All his staff especially Chris the anesthetist were brilliant, my way of coping is making a joke of things and they all got on board. He came and saw me after I came out of the anesthetic and went through what I needed to do. The following day he came over in the morning and showed me pictures of my stomach and was happy for me to go home Im 12 weeks out from my operation now and 3 stone 8lbs gone (22.7kg), I've waited till now to put the review on as I wanted to see how the aftercare would be from Mr Awad. I was able to directly message Mr Awad which was brilliant as one of my holes took a bit longer to heal. He would message me back straight away and put me at ease! I just love the fact that he comes across as he generally cares and not just doing the bare minimum. I would 100% recommend him!

14th March 2020

Mr Awad completed a difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy I required and his care from start to finish was excellent. I would definitely recommend him.

8th March 2020

Had a gastric sleeve operation, all care leading Up to the procedure was in place as well as the after care, cant thanks them enough

Mr Sherif Awad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Obesity & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Honorary Associate Professor

Short link to review Mr Sherif Awad: http://iwgc.net/egaov