Mr Sherif Awad

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon Honorary Associate Professor of Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad is a fantastic doctor, his pleasant friendly manner soon puts you at ease. He listens to your concerns and explains things in great detail and makes you feel you can put your trust in him. I cannot think of any suggestions I could make to improve the service I received from Mr Awad and his whole team, who where completely fabulous.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Fantastic experience with Mr Awad. I had laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy on 18th May 2017, great theatre care, minimal gas pain and no nausea at all. Mr Awad explains things in easy to understand language and really put me at ease. I would definitely recommend Mr Awad to anyone considering Bariatric surgery, particularly sleeve gastrectomy as his new technique eliminated any post surgery nausea for me which greatly speeded up my initial post op recovery.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Sherif Awad has been excellent right from the first day I consulted him. His pre-op advise and care was thorough. I am a day old out of surgery and I feel fantastic with very minimal discomfort. You can feel he genuinely cares and his team here have been equally good.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad talked to me. He made me comfortable and made sure I understood everything. He was available to answer all mine and my families questions in a way that we understood what was happening and why it was happening.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Sheriff Awad, and his team what can I say I was so scared put he put me at ease and was very reassuring having already got a chronic illness he was very thorough, I would definitely recommend him and wouldn't hesitate to to use his service again

« 1 2 3 4 5 »