mr-sherif-awad

14th March 2020

Mr Awad completed a difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy I required and his care from start to finish was excellent. I would definitely recommend him.

8th March 2020

Had a gastric sleeve operation, all care leading Up to the procedure was in place as well as the after care, cant thanks them enough

4th March 2020

Mr Awad performed the sleeve surgery on Oct 3rd 2019. It has been life changing. To date I have lost 7st. Prior to surgery, I was struggling to walk and knew I was in trouble. Mr Awad did the surgery and saved my life. My journey has been relatively straight forward but when there was an issue with vomiting alot (turned out some meds didn't agree with me), Mr Awad called me directly to discuss. Other staff including the nurse and dietician were also on hand. I have my second post op visit on 7th March and hope I continue to be successful in my weight loss journey. It's not an easy choice and the first few weeks were tough but by far, this is the best decision I have ever made. I have my life back and my family have me back. I highly recommend Mr Awad.

4th March 2020

Dr Awad Was very thorough, friendly and professional - gave a very clear and detailed explanation of my operation, risks , and benefits of my gastric sleeve procedure, from the very first consultation through to the operation and also post op put my mind at ease and answered all questions and concerns brilliantly. This was a life changing decision for me and I feel I was in the very best hands from day one.

29th February 2020

Mr Awad was recently my Consultant at Derby Royal hospital. From the first time I met him I knew that I had a really good consultant looking after me.His bedside manner is very calming and reassuring. His knowledge of my condition and the treatment required filled me with confidence and put me at ease. He is a top consultant as well as being a really nice pleasant guy. Thankyou for your care.

Mr Sherif Awad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Obesity & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Honorary Associate Professor

Short link to review Mr Sherif Awad: http://iwgc.net/egaov