Mr Sherif Awad

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Obesity & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Honorary Associate Professor

2nd August 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

After much research I chose Mr Awad to perform my gastric sleeve as he has such great reviews. I was not disappointed. He explained everything so clearly to me and totally put my mind at ease. His team are amazing to. My recovery has been fantastic and i was up and about and pain free within a few hours of the operation. The whole experience totally exceeded my expectations. Mr Awad-thankyou for this life changing opportunity.

27th July 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad has totally put me at ease, and explained everything to me, at all stages of treatment. He explained things to me at my level such that everything was clear to me without any misunderstandings. He is supportive, very approachable and easy to talk to. Consultations are never rushed and he gives you as much of his time as is required. It is four weeks since my surgery and I have had absolutely no complications and have recovered as quickly as would be expected - my scars are hardly noticeable!

24th July 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Calm professional explaining procedures expert in field. Excellent patient care.

23rd July 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad performed the gastric sleeve operation. From the first consultation to the surgery he kept me full informed of everything that is involved. He has an amazing team that looked after me without exception, they dealt with my nerves and put me at ease. I would definitely recommend Mr Awad to anyone considering going down this path.

23rd July 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

I knew I wanted Mr Awad to perform my operation based on the excellent reviews I had read. I have to say he didn't disappoint! He put me at ease from our first phone call all the way up to my surgery and thereafter. I completely trusted him and knew I was in safe hands! I'm so excited to see the results and cannot thank Mr Awad enough!

Short link to review Mr Sherif Awad: http://iwgc.net/egaov