Mr Sherif Awad

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Obesity & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Honorary Associate Professor

13th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad was amazing before, during and after my procedure. I felt completely at ease throughout the whole experience. He listened and understood my worries and completely reassured me that everything was going to be fine, which it was. The amount of information i was given about the procedure and after was amazing.

11th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad and his team have been excellent, attentive, supportive and caring during the initial consultations, pre-operation, at the hospital itself and post operatively. The results post operation have been incredible. I would highly recommend Mr Awad and his team. It was the best decision I have ever made!

16th April 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

A really good positive experience, highly recommend!

31st March 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Awad was professional but very approachable. As a health care professional myself I was wary about being 'on the other side' but I felt totally at ease. I cannot fault him and his team at Royal Derby Hospital.

3rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

I had a mini gastric bypass (omega loop) with Mr Awad just over two weeks ago. Mr experience could not have been more positive. Before the op, Mr Awad was very helpful in advising what would work for my personal circumstances and was very honest regarding the implications and potential complications of each procedure on the table. He listened to me, to my story and really understood what I needed. The operation went perfectly well and I've been recovering much faster that I was expecting with no complications at all. The staff and nurses at Derby Private Care are amazing and really helped me in the first couple of days after the op. Even after going back home, Mr Awad remained available in case I had any questions or issues. I couldn't have opted for a better surgeon and I'm extremely grateful to Mr Awad not only for doing an amazing job with the op, but for really and genuinely caring about me.

Short link to review Mr Sherif Awad: http://iwgc.net/egaov