mr-sherif-awad

24th November 2022

I cannot praise Mr Awad highly enough. He was very thorough both pre and post operation. An amazing surgeon, who is very approachable and listens to you. He's a genuine caring person who is obviously very passionate about what he does. He answered all my questions openly and honestly and to the point. He explaines everything in a way you can understand. He even gives you and your GP his mobile number to contact him directly, for the first few months. I also have yearly follow up appointments with him for 5 years. Both Mr Awad and his team really put me at ease. If anyone is thinking of having weightloss surgery I would 100% recommend Mr Awad. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends who are interested in this procedure. He's just amazing amazing amazing!!!

16th November 2022

Very efficient and robust service when I had my gastric sleeve. I felt completely able to put my faith and trust in Mr Awad and Tonic team which resulted in everything running so smoothly and to plan with no complications. Truly grateful for being able to move on with Tonics aftercare has been fantastic and I'm so grateful to be able to live my life in a much more meaningful and fulfilling way.

15th November 2022

I did a lot of research prior to my gastric sleeve surgery, to ensure I was choosing the best of the best and the reviews for Mr Awad speak for them self. From my initial consultation with him, I knew he was the surgeon for me (I had a consultation with another surgeon previous to this.) despite having to travel over 200 miles in a round trip, I knew I’d be in safe hands. I believe Mr Awad is genuinely passionate about his work, he took the time to explain things and answered all sorts of questions that I had. He was reassuring on the day of surgery and extremely calm and caring when I was nervous, with exceptional bedside manner. My recovery went smoothly and I genuinely have nothing but praise for him, I am almost 12 weeks out and just over 50lbs down. I would genuinely recommend Mr Awad to any one.

15th November 2022

Compassionate, professional understanding. Explained all aspects of the procedure and answered any questions or concerns.

15th November 2022

From the first interaction I knew I'd be in safe hands. I'd checked his work and the reviews of patients. Mr Awad literally saved my life. Since having surgery 11 weeks ago I have lost 3 stone 2lbs. But not only that I have so much more energy, I have a zest for life, I am more active with my young children, we do so much as a family now I'm not easily tired. This surgeon is the best around, he's professional but so relaxed which instantly relaxes you. He talks you through the op and what is expected from you to help it succeed. He gives you hints and tips to ensure a swift recovery. I can't thank him enough, I have recommended ded him to 3 friends since having my op and all have wither booked or had surgery. Based on my recommendation and are equally happy with the care, compassion and treatment from Mr Awad and his team. The only warning I give is his rubbish taste in music when in theatre

Mr Sherif Awad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Obesity & Laparoscopic Surgeon.
Council Member (Educational Lead) British Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society (BOMSS).

Short link to review Mr Sherif Awad: http://iwgc.net/egaov