Mr Sher Aslam

• Ophthalmology

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Mr Aslam performed cataract surgery on my right eye (in Feb 2018) which was virtually useless because the lens in my eye had badly degraded. My contact with Mr Aslam was quite brief before the operation and he was very pleasant and polite. The operation was quick and painless but I didn't see him at all during the operation as my eyes were masked. The end result was brilliant. I now have 20/20 vision in my right eye. The effect on me has been quite rejuvenating. I've almost forgotten how bad my vision was and now I've stopped thinking about my vision as a problem, and most of the time I don't think about it at all! I wrote to Mr Aslam thanking him for his brilliant work and told him how grateful I was. He really has given me back my life!

1st April 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I have had macular hole repairs in both eyes and have recently had a cataract removed by Mr. Aslam. He always listens carefully to what both myself and my daughter have to say and then advises accordingly. He is a very kind and caring man and I have complete faith in his abilities. I am about to have another cataract removed by him and have no worries about the operation whatsoever. I cannot recommend hom highly enough.

19th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at Northampton General Hospital

A first class surgeon. With an excellent bedside manner.

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Encounters with senior doctors have often left me feeling very small - and no wiser after the consultation. With Mr Aslam he listens carefully to what you have to say, makes a thorough examination and uses his skill, experience and intelligence to explain what needs to happen next - or what should be left alone. He has operated on both my eyes - to repair a macular hole in one and to remove a cataract in the other. The care and the after care in both cases were very impressive. Mr Aslam is approachable and meticulous in communications and I cannot recommend him too highly. `He inspires confidence with a very easy manner making consultations neither painful or terrifying.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

We were so pleased with everything Me. Henderson had to have surgery repeated due to.complications but Mr aslam was so caring and professional. We can't thank him enough.

Nearest Ophthalmologists