mr-shaun-appleton

9th March 2020

I had a hiatus hernia done by Mr Appleton last September 2019. As I never had an operation before, I found him kind, understanding and make me feel relaxed. He came and saw me after the operation and also explained everything to my wife. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital
12th February 2020

A warm and friendly Surgeon with a professional approach to your well being and needs. Reassuring and concise in his opinion and ultimately delivering a perfect result. Being my first time in surgery the entire experience was fantastic.

5th December 2019

Genuine,kind and informative

Written by a carer at BMI The Shelburne Hospital
11th October 2019

Dr Appleton operated on my son to remove his gallbladder. He took the time to talk trough the procedure both with us and our son so that we knew what to expect. He showed a genuine interest in our questions and took the time to come and talk to us about how the operation went and what he found. He provided outstanding aftercare and when we called with a query he contacted us back straight away to reassure us.

16th September 2019

I have just had a hernia repair carried out by Mr Appleton and have nothing but praise for him and his team. From my first appointment in his clinic to the operation and at the recent follow up appointment I found him to be first class. He was polite, efficient and explained everything very clearly. Having suffered extreme pain off and on for about 2 years due to this hernia, I now feel, after the operation, to be free of that pain and am able to do things that I had been prevented from doing for many months.

Short link to review Mr Shaun Appleton: http://iwgc.net/ed9ue