Mr Shashank Chitgopkar

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

11th June 2018

He has no time to speak to his patients over the phone, creating poor communication. Thus is not good especially if you have to travel far for the Follow up outpatient. That for me should have been surgery, as I had already had a follow up with this doctor. And then with another doctor that I knew better we got everything that Mr Shashank has asked for ticked off. And Mr Shashank was made totally aware of this. Myself and the other doctor at Princess Royal Hospital in Telford were waiting on news of my spinal oporation. And to our dismay, I received just a follow up letter weeks away. I feel that Mr Shashank D Chitgopkar, has little compassion for his patients. And can't be bothered to make the necessary communication that he should make for any patient especially those who are travelling a great distance. I reject the Follow Up appointment with Mr Shashank D Chitgopkar. And will be seeking a better doctor to work on my spine. One that I feel cared about me and is will to supply good communication over something so important and delicate. A persons spine. Met in May 2018 and wanted next follow up to be 19th of June, even though the other Doctor had confirmed I was ready for the needed operation. I have been pretty much bed bound for 6 months now.

Short link to review Mr Shashank Chitgopkar: http://iwgc.net/eghy2