Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a sub-Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

My husband Frank passed away 5 weeks before my surgeries, which was unexpected , Frank was there at all my appointments with Mr Anari . We both spoke & asked him questions , which he answered no problem no question was too big or small for him to answer , he was very reassuring. Mr Anari also said my nose wouldn't be the same as it was. After my husband passed away wasn't sure if I was going to have my surgeries, I have 2 children & their families who are very supportive so yes decided to have my surgeries. I told Mr Anari as I felt this was relevant to how I would feel during & after my surgeries. To be honest I am so glad I went ahead. Considering how I looked after my surgeries & now my nose & face are fantastic, I do not have to cover my nose or face up as the scars are hardly noticable, people are astounded when they see me now . So yes Mr Anari is a true professional, understanding & fantastic gentleman & surgeon . Would I recommend him ? Most definitely recommend him. Also I had to pop back to see him between my operations, a lady was there wasn't sure whether to have her surgery or not Mr Anari asked me to speak to her , which I did & reassured her, she had hers & now friends

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Mr Anari is an excellent surgeon. He went over and beyond esp. with my aftercare. He did a great job. And, I have, in fact recommended him to many people. He really cares and he also happens to be a very nice guy.

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Mr Anari carried out a septorhinoplasty and cosmetic reshaping of my nose in February 2017 and I have been delighted with every aspect of my care. Whilst the first few days after my surgery were uncomfortable, this was soon forgotten; bruising was surprisingly light and faded quickly. As soon as the protective dressings and splints were removed my breathing had noticeably improved and my new profile was exactly as we'd discussed and hoped to achieve. I have no hesitation wholeheartedly recommending Mr Anari to anyone considering either of the above procedures.

Nearest Otolaryngologists