Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a sub-Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I can't praise Dr Anari highly enough. He always made me feel at ease, was extremely open to any questions - and I had so many! He is kind, professional, reassuring and honest. He did my rhinoplasty and not for a second did I regret choosing him as my surgeon. The operation has changed so much for me already, and it's only been 4 months. I'll be forever grateful for Dr Anari's chirurgical *and* listening skills. I felt totally understood and valued as a patient.

10th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I saw Dr Anari to undertake a Septo-rhinoplasty operation on my nose as I was struggling to breathe through my nose due to a servilely deviated septum. I can't recommend Dr Anari enough - his care, attention and professionalism are second to none. Before my operation, he provided such a through examination that he was able to identify a fracture to my nose that I wasn't even aware of because the incident happened when I was toddler! The actual operation which he undertook went really well, no complications or issues - recovery was brilliant. 9 months on, no-one can tell I've had my nose re-structured inside and out, there is no scar marks of my nose being opened up - Dr Anari is a incredible! I can't thank him enough and am so grateful I chose to proceed with him to correct my nose.

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Excellent customer service. Mr Anari listened to my concerns and explained all possible solutions. The surgery was successful and I was reassured at all times. There is nothing that I could fault with the service given to me by Mr Anari or the staff at Spire Parkway Hospital.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I was refererred to Mr S Anari with skin cancer on my ear. He made me feel at ease straight way & a lot less frightened as he talked through my options. I unfortunately took the easy option at first. He warned me it could return within 12 months if I did not have it operated on. After 10 months it did. Mr Anari operated on it in March. My ear has healed beautifully considering the awkward position where the cancer was. The nurse at my doctors commented what lovely blanket stitching when she was taking them out. I would certainly recommend anyone who has to see him to take his advise. I saw him in his clinic at Solihull Hospital but operated on at Heartlands. I have nothing but very high praise for Mr Anari & all the staff who looked after me. My ear looks perfectly normal now.

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

the hospital and staff looked after me before my operation and after. they did a wonderful job. the anaesthetist also done a brilliant job .the doctor was very professional he had plenty of time to answer any questions you might have before and after the operation i myself can well recommend doctor anari for any operation in the future

Nearest Otolaryngologists