Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

Dr Anari cannot be praised enough. He never made me feel that I was just a patient and always put me at ease, questions were answered in layman words not medical jargon- and I asked quite a lot! He is kind, honest, very professional and allayed all my fears. He did my rhinoplasty and removed a lot of polyps and not for a second could you not wish him to be your surgeon. The operation in April 2014 has changed so much for me and I have had only minor problems since. I will always be grateful for Dr Anari's surgical and motivation skills. I felt he totally understood how I felt and treated me in a kind and warm manner with his dry humour I always left an appointment in a positive manner.

16th July 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I developed an SCC on my ear and was treated by Mr Anari who removed the cancerous growth from my ear. I found Mr Anari to be professional, compassionate and frank and was extremely grateful for him explaining what the situation was and advising me what it would mean in terms of surgery and to how I would look after surgery. The surgery resulted in me losing 40-50% of my ear but Mr Anari was able, somehow to leave me with an ear that looks like an ear - its smaller obviously but I am honestly amazed and ever grateful for his skill in removing all the cancerous tissue but still acheieving the result he did. Thanks from me and my 4 kids - fantastic!!

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I was referred to Mr Anari to have a skin cancer removed from my face in front of my left ear. Although another doctor told me that plastic surgery would be used to cover the scars after the operation Mr Anari advised that he would stretch the skin and stitch the wound which would be far less noticeable. This proved very successful and the stitches were removed 10 days later. People have remarked how neat the 'sewing' was and the scar is barely visible. The operation was performed at Heartlands Hospital and the staff were kindness itself. I have since received a letter from Mr Anari assuring me that the cancer has been completely excised which was so reassuring. I was reviewed at Solihull Hospital this week and it was a pleasure meeting up again with Mr Anari - such a charming caring man. He certainly knows how to treat patients as individuals and I would have no hesitation in highly recommending him (and his staff) to anyone needing the type of procedure I had.

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I can't praise Dr Anari highly enough. He always made me feel at ease, was extremely open to any questions - and I had so many! He is kind, professional, reassuring and honest. He did my rhinoplasty and not for a second did I regret choosing him as my surgeon. The operation has changed so much for me already, and it's only been 4 months. I'll be forever grateful for Dr Anari's chirurgical *and* listening skills. I felt totally understood and valued as a patient.

10th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I saw Dr Anari to undertake a Septo-rhinoplasty operation on my nose as I was struggling to breathe through my nose due to a servilely deviated septum. I can't recommend Dr Anari enough - his care, attention and professionalism are second to none. Before my operation, he provided such a through examination that he was able to identify a fracture to my nose that I wasn't even aware of because the incident happened when I was toddler! The actual operation which he undertook went really well, no complications or issues - recovery was brilliant. 9 months on, no-one can tell I've had my nose re-structured inside and out, there is no scar marks of my nose being opened up - Dr Anari is a incredible! I can't thank him enough and am so grateful I chose to proceed with him to correct my nose.

Nearest Otolaryngologists