Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Mr Anari is quite simply a genius! He rebuilt my nose after a basal cell carcinoma removal via MOHS surgery. It has been a lengthy process but the end result is truely remarkable! Much better than I ever imagined! Thank you Mr Shahram Anari for making an awful situation more bearable and for giving me back my confidence by restoring my nose to such a fantastic level. You are the best

18th June 2019
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Everything went well and was less painful than expected!

17th June 2019
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

When so much about the NHS is of a negative nature when displayed by the media I found that I was pleasantly surprised to find the treatment I received was of a first class standard in every respect. I doubt if private treatment could have equalled the way I was dealt with and would like to compliment the professional care I experienced.

29th May 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Having had failed nasal surgery in the past and suffered for over 30 years, I was very reluctant to have the procedure done again. Mr Anari put me completely at ease and explained the entire procedure in full. I am extremely pleased to say that the procedure was a total success and that Mr Anari has changed my life. I can breathe and sleep normally, my sense of smell and taste has greatly improved and my general outlook is now much more positive and happier. Aftercare again was explained in great detail prior to my discharge from hospital and once again this evening at my post op consultation. Mr Anari is an exceptional consultant and I would certainly highly recommend him to others.

9th April 2019
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Had adenoids removed as i had problems with breathing and sleeping. Ever since they've been removed all those problems have stopped and has helped me greatly. Thank You!

Nearest Otolaryngologists