Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

4th December 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I was referred earlier in the year to Mr Anari for minor surgery to my ear. The whole experience could not have been bettered, right from the initial consultation at Solihull Hospital to the surgery itself at Heartlands Hospital and the subsequent post operative follow up. Mr Anari explained the procedure in detail, was very attentive, listened to my concerns and questions and was extremely considerate and informative. The surgery was a complete success and I am now discharged from his care. He is obviously a highly skilled surgeon and I consider myself most fortunate to have been seen and treated by him. The attention I've received has been second to none and I cannot thank Mr Anari and all his support team enough for what they have done for me. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending this kind and caring doctor to any patient needing and wanting the very best of surgeons. Sincere thanks, Richard Smith.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Very pleased with results following tip rhinoplasty by Mr Anari. After an initial consultation in Mr Anari's clinic I was quickly booked in for my procedure at Spire Parkway Solihull. His professional and warm manner left me with no doubts that he would look after me. He came to see me in my room prior to my procedure to check that I was ok and afterwards he checked on me in the recovery room. The whole process from start to finish was excellent and I cannot thank him enough for the results he has achieved, subtle changes, nothing drastic - perfect. Although early days, (I am 3 weeks post op), I am confident that the end results will be exactly as we discussed in my initial consultation. I have a fear of clinical situations but can honestly say the care at Spire Parkway Hospital and the warmth of Mr Anari and his team put me totally at ease. Thank you.

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

After having surgery for benign skin cancer on the side of my nose, I was left with nasal problems. I was recommended to Mr. Anari who assessed that surgery could be performed and also explained that possibly my nasal appearance may possibly be enlarged slightly. After undergoing treatment, which was not painful, I can hardly notice any change in the appearance or shape of my nose and I am pleased with the ultimate outcome. Before and after surgery pictures were taken so comparisons could be assessed. At every step of the way I was informed of what to expect and am pleased that the procedure was successful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Anari.

9th November 2018
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Genuinely changed my every day life. The surgery I had has improved things for the better and I cannot thank Mr Anari enough.

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I January 2018 I had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my left nostril by Mohr’s Procedure, followed by two operations to reconstruct this area. From my first appointment to my discharge a few weeks ago the level of care, efficiency and education was absolutely excellent. Over my treatment I was looked after by various teams and their communication was outstanding too. Although I had a level of anxiety before this was undertaken, Mr Anari’s gentle, calm and caring approach reduced this considerably. Finally, the outcome of my surgery is aesthetically amazing.....THANK YOU

Nearest Otolaryngologists