Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

9th April 2019
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Had adenoids removed as i had problems with breathing and sleeping. Ever since they've been removed all those problems have stopped and has helped me greatly. Thank You!

9th April 2019
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Dr Anari removed a basil cell carcinoma from the top of my ear. He did an excellent job of removing it and the surgery was a complete success. I would throughly recommend Dr Anari for his expertise and professionalism he did a fantastic job.

8th April 2019
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I had a consultation with Mr Anari for treatment of an infiltrative BCC (skin cancer) on my left ear lobe , he was most reassuring and inspired confidence . It was removed by day surgery performed by himself with a great team of support at Solihull Hospital . Healing was successful and quick and I am now fully recovered with a clean bill of health . At all times I was treated with respect and dignity , Mr Anari's manner was both highly professional and caring at a most anxious time . Philip White , Nuneaton .

18th March 2019
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Dr anari one of the best he done my nose surgery I use to have problems sleeping and breathing after he done the surgery my nose shape gone better my breathing much better and I can sleep better at night can’t thank him enough

15th March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I was referred to Mr Anari's clinic with a large lump at the side of my nose. Mr Anari explained the surgical procedure in detail and in a gentle way I could understand and didn't frighten me. On the morning of the surgery ,I was surprised to find that I didn't even feel anxious. Everyone under Mr Anari's leadership, everyone was kind and concerned for my welfare. I felt "safe". I was made comfortable and warm and truly didn't feel a thing. The first night and next day were uncomfortable and I really didn't sleep at all. My face was swollen and tight. I didn't need painkillers after about 24 hours and used an ice-pack just a few times. Mr Anari removed the stitches himself and checked that all was well. Now less than 5 weeks later, it is hardly noticeable. I would advise anyone in similar circumstances to go ahead and have the surgery---the safest option. I am deeply grateful to Mr Anari for his knowledge and skill and his priority concern for my welfare.

Nearest Otolaryngologists