mr-shahram-anari

4th June 2021

Mr Anari corrected my deviated septum and the hump on my nose. He asked me what I would like and offered me a range of options. I was nervous about the procedure but he put me at ease. My nose now looks great! It looks natural and I am able to breathe! He is a lovely and highly experienced man. Would highly recommend him.

25th April 2021

Mr Anari provided excellent service right through from pre to post-op. I was diagnosed with non-allergic rhinitis and needed my turbinates reducing. Mr Anari explained my condition and went through several treatment options. The operation went well with minimal bleeding, contrary to what I had researched which indicated the level of skill Mr Anari has to perform this type of procedure (bilateral turbinoplasty). I would highly recommend Mr Anari, this procedure has helped a great deal in my day to day life and i cannot thank him enough.

22nd April 2021

I referred myself to Mr Anari following a period of nose bleeds and nasal congestion. Mr Anari asked detailed questions, gave me a thorough examination and carried out a painless cauterisation. He explained the reasons for my nasal issues and discussed treatment options. I felt totally confident in his expertise and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Written by a private patient at Solihull Hospital
16th April 2021

Mr Anari fixed my badly deviated septum that i previously had surgery on so i was turned away by other surgeons and told that the surgery would be difficult to fix as it was revision surgery. Mr Anari from start to finish was beyond amazing i never thought i would say this but i love my nose its everything and more that i wanted and it looks so natural which is exactly what i wanted, and i can breath through it again. He really does take the time to listen and explains things in a really simple way that is easy to understand. I was really nervous about the surgery as i didnt want anything to go wrong but i had nothing to worry about as mr anari was amazing and it went perfectly i would really recommend him!

Written by a NHS patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital
14th April 2021

Superb treatment, not once but twice. Initially I had Basel cell cancer removed from my nose and Mr Anari carried out reconstruction with a living graft. Once healed following removal of the graft you wouldn’t have thought surgery had taken place. The second time was again Basel cell removed from my nose and this time the graft was carried out from one cheek. Throughout the whole procedure I felt confident and in good hands. Time was taken to explain options on both occasions. The second time I uunderwent surgery was using local anaesthetic and at no time did I feel too much pain or discomfort. A very pleasant person as well as being excellent at the work he undertook for me. The first operation was carried out a couple years ago and the second last year. I am 76.

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems