mr-shahram-anari

3rd May 2022

Doctor Anari I was referred to Mr Anari as I required a nose reconstruction following the removal of a basel carcinoma. I found him to be professional and caring . He went through each step of the procedures and put me at ease. The outcome of the surgery is nothing short of amazing and I am very pleased. I was told by several staff at the hospital that he is a genius at what he does and I fully agree. I would certainly recommend Mr Anari.

20th April 2022

I visited Mr Anari through AXA PPP and discussed my issues regarding my nose and sinues. They included difficulty in breathing, stuffiness and a bent nasal septum – due to a sporting injury. Mr Anari was particularly profession, clear and concise – providing all the options and courses we could take. He initially recommended alternatives to surgery. These we tried with some gain. Mr Anari, answered all my questions and queries responsively and made note of my medical history. Ultimately, we decided to go with surgery and Mr Anari conducted tuboplasty and septoplasty through the nostril. The recovery was as advised and quite an experience I do not want to repeat. The output is that I have a significant improvement in breathing. The benefits include improved sleeping and improved recovery during and after exercise – I can continue for longer with good intakes of breath – this is of note during my cross training and rowing. Through my experiences I can only speak very highly and recommend Mr Anari. I must also comment on the excellent professionalism of the staff and nurses at Spires Park Solihull. They were attentive, supportive and professional – well done.

4th April 2022

I saw Dr. Anari as I was having surgery to remove two basal cell carcinomas on my nose and he was recommended to do the reconstruction and plastic surgery to repair my nose. I was really worried that he was having to do a very challenging reconstruction as the margins from the prior surgery that removed the BCC were larger that he had wanted. Nevertheless he managed to repair my nose in just one surgery doing a complicated flap technique. I can’t even begin to tell you how relieved and impressed I was when I removed the bandages and found out that he had done such a flawless repair. I am so grateful and consider him to be one of the finest surgeons I have ever met.

17th January 2022

Dr Anari has been fantastic through the whole process. I found on the day of my surgery everyone was fantastic from the theatre staff that made me feel at ease to the lovely nurse who looked after me after. Dr Anari gave me a realistic outcome and i could not be happier.

31st December 2021

I was referred to Mr Anari following an initial consultation with a consultant dermatologist. Mr Anari saw me promptly and confirmed that a surgical procedure was required. I was given an approximate date for this procedure but Mr Anari telephoned me at home a couple of days later to offer me a cancelled slot,which I very gratefully took up. My surgery under local anesthetic went very smoothly. Mr Anari and his team were excellent ,very kind and caring. My follow up consultation with Mr Anari took place 6 weeks after this and results and outcome were discussed with me. After the event I realised that I had a further query and emailed Mr Anari who telephoned me at home the same evening. He spent time answering all of my questions patiently and allayed any concerns that I had. I can sum up by saying that Mr Anari is a very skilled and professional surgeon with a very kind and caring manner .A real gentleman. I would highly recommend this surgeon who I cannot praise highly enough.

Mr Shahram Anari was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems