Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

He provided great detail (which was clearly explained) of the procedure that he was going to undertake.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I found Mr Anari very informative with options available to me prior to surgery. His team at both Solihull and Heartland hospitals were all very friendly and reassuring. From my experience I would highly recommend him.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Such a pleasant man explained in detail of my operation and after care. Full satified with treatment recieved would I recommend him to patients yes 100%.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I would like to take this opportunity to thank ENT Consultant Mr Anari for the superb nasal reconstruction work carried out following the removal of cancerous Ulcer. During this deeply emotional period of time Mr Anaris reassuring and gentle manner connected with me giving me the strength and determination to help the healing process needed following the surgery. To Mr Anari a massive thank you for your skills in the theatre and for your humility and support in your care for me as a patient

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Mr Anari Carried out consultation, operation and conducted follow up consultations at Solihull spire hospital. Initially I didn't feel that I had an open dialogue with Mr Anari, but his treatment was excellent and with each consultation I felt more at ease and comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend based on treatment to date and success of operation and treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »