Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I have had several consultation with Mr Anari at Solihull Hospital as well nasal surgery at Heartlands. He has been nothing short of fantastic on all occasions and I would like to thank him very much. He is clearly a very knowledgeable specialist in his field of work but on top of that he is so passionate, enthusiastic and positive. He explained everything in a way I could understand and made me feel really comfortable. His personality reflects total professionalism but is also very humorous when appropriate. I feel really lucky to be being looked after by him and his team. I would like to add that everyone I had contact with at Solihull and Heartlands have been great too.

16th October 2017
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Mr Anari, was very kind and caring towards my son and made it a positive experience.

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Mr Anari was most helpful in telling me exactly what the operation would be; and what following treatment would be. During the actual operation - which was to remove a growth from my left ear -Mr Anari talked me through every step. This I found very helpful. The Operation was a total success removing a cancerous growth. It has left me with part of my ear missing. Further consultation with Mr. Anari was very helpful. He explained what could be done. Then; having discussed the matter; I have decided to leave things as they are: But Mr. Anari has said if I do decide to have further treatment; He will be happy to see me again. I think this is 100% TOP SERVICE. If I had been paying Private I could not have expected service AS GOOD AS THIS. YES 100% TOP SERVICE. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM. GREAT SERVICE. Ray Taylor. Patient at SOLIHULL HOSPITAL

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I found Mr Anari very understanding and caring. My operation to remove a basal cell carcinoma was a success and the team who assisted him at the time were kind and reassuring. I do not have any constructive suggestions to make as I am very pleased with the outcome. At discharge I was advised to use suncream every day, even in wintertime and given advice to look out for any changes to my skin.

28th September 2017
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Mr Anari's care and treatment is exemplary. He takes time to get to know you and all your medical issues. His kindness and caring manner gives you the confidence when under going your treatment and after care. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »