Mr Shahram Anari

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I had bilateral F.E.S.S, bilateral Nasal Polypectomy and Frontal Balloon Sinuplasty by Mr Shahram Anari in April at Heartlands Hospital. I was extremely pleased with the surgery. The recovery period was far better than I anticipated. I thought my nose would feel blocked for some time , but as soon as I came around from the anaesthetic I could breathe through my nose. It was comfortable and I hardly bleed. I was also given antibiotics , oral steroids and advice about using sinex rinse post operatively to compliment the surgery. My family and friends were all surprized how well I recovered and so quickly. Mr Anari had put a biodegradable pack in my nose so I did not have to go back to the hospital the next day to have it removed . I could not feel the pack . Mr Anari had explained this to me prior to surgery. My surgery was done as a day case. I would highly recommend Mr Anari . P.S I was really frightened before my surgery , but Mr Anari made me feel at ease.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

After a years of research finally decided to go for my surgery originally met Mr Shahram Anari through the NHS but went private for more specific results my needs my impression of him is that he is nice guy to talk to and excellent surgeon. He did a septorhinoplasty for me last year and I can say 6 1/2 months on that I am very happy with the results. There is still some swelling this could be there for another 6-12 months as there was a lot of work done to straighten my deviated septum and remove the prominent dorsal hump I had. I can honestly say Mr Shahram Anari knows what he's doing as he made recommendations based on my ethnicity and he was right results are spot on. Highly Recommenced.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Mr Anari was very professional informative and always put me at ease. He discussed all areas of my diagnosis and care with myself prior and is a real gentleman. I would recommend him In a heartbeat:

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Mr. Anari performed nasal reconstruction surgery for me with truly outstanding results, I couldn't be more pleased. I also really appreciated his friendly and supportive, while highly professional bedside manner.

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Mr Anari operated on my nasal polyps last year the operation was a great sucess, i cannot thank him enough for the relief i have received. My operation went smoothly i followed his after care advice and had no further probelms.On a recent check up all was well ,so havenow been discharged. Thank you mr Anari and your team for your excellent care.

Nearest Otolaryngologists