mr-shahram-anari

Written by a private patient at Spire Parkway Hospital
11th February 2021

Received great, efficient and comprehensive service.

14th January 2021

I was extremely nervous before I consulted Mr Anari. I had a biopsy taken from my nose. The result was it was a bcc [Basal-Cell carcinoma] and I was referred to Mr Anari. From the first meeting with him, I was impressed by his professionalism. Mr Anari explained the proceedings relative to my condition. He was very understanding regarding my nervousness and put me at ease very quickly. The operation went very well and I am grateful that the scars on my nose are more or less unnoticeable. Mr Anari is a brilliant surgeon and I would highly recommended him to those seeking surgery within his field of expertise. He is friendly, understanding and his professionalism is second to none.

3rd January 2021

I would highly recommend Mr Anari. I required reconstructive surgery following the removal of a basal cell carcinoma from an awkward place on my nose. The results are amazing Mr Anari explained everything very clearly and sent timely and reassuring replies to my post-op email enquiries.

11th October 2020

I had an open rhinoplasty with Mr Anari on 10/10/2020. Mr Anari was very professional, realistic and comforting from my very first consultation with him until the day of my surgery. I have been wanting this procedure for over 10 years and after meeting with many surgeons he was the only one to provide me with a realistic outcome and went through what to expect before , during and after the procedure. I cant thank Mr Anari and the team enough.

Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital
14th May 2020

After going to my local doctors surgery and them telling me that my polyps weren't bad I asked for a second opinion I was sent to Dr anari, straight away Dr anari did a thorough examination, he told me straight away I needed surgery explained everything to the t what he was planning to do and what else might need to be done if things were worse higher up in my sinuses. Mr anari from the moment I walked in his door listen to me with great concern noticed I was very distressed and more importantly I could not breathe anywhere near as well as I could a few years ago. The thing that struck me the most was I was not not a number on his list I was a patient that was worried more importantly to getting back to where I was and he put all these fears at Bay. On the day of the surgery I was waiting in my cubicle I was thinking to myself I wonder if he'll recognise me . As soon as he walked into the ward he gave me a reassuring smile called me by my name this is all the reassurance I needed and knew I was in safe hands. The surgery took longer due to Mr anari doing a thorough job and obviously finding more polyps and my Airways being so tight. As soon as I came out of surgery I didn't notice a 50% difference I noticed a 110% difference I actually felt high from breathing in so much oxygen. Dr anari checked on me multiple times although he was working on other patients and always with that reassuring smile. I can't take this man enough.

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a Specialist Interest in Nasal Problems